• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday/Thursday games

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I was at 11 wins. Losses to Atlanta, New Orleans, Philly, Pittsburgh, and someone like the Redskins, Lions, Seahawks, or even the Browns (in Cleveland, in Dec).  I think the Saints will stumble down the stretch and we will sweep them.  We are improving each week.

Wow you think we'll sweep the Saints? That's bold man. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it's highly unlikely. 

After last year ill laugh my f*cking ass off if we sweep them. It'll be ecstasy if they falter far enough that we can knock them out of the playoffs in Week 17, but I'm not counting on that lol

9 hours ago, mc52beast said:

Am hoping this Bucs game isn’t a “trap” and the team comes out flat. Fitz is putting up crazy numbers and usually doesn’t start sucking until after a couple consecutive starts. On paper we win this game easily... but

Pittsburgh will be tough. Would love to see us win both but im not counting on it.

I hear ya

but honestly. It’s a division game it is at home , ..they should know they cannot go 0-2 in the Division plus all conference games are huge now

15 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

We have two games in the next week boys and girls. Both are very winnable. 

We could be 7-2 heading into what is usually the strongest time of year for Rivera's team. 

How does that make you feel inside?

Won't address 2 possible wins in the future.

But now in this day/age/concussion/injury NFL how aren't Thursday game 10 days after the last game followed by 10 to the next.

ie a 2 week BYE is retarded.

Archived