• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday/Thursday games

Jeremy Igo

12 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

We have two games in the next week boys and girls. Both are very winnable. 

We could be 7-2 heading into what is usually the strongest time of year for Rivera's team. 

How does that make you feel inside?

Or God forbid, be 5 -4.  I hope Rivera has his team ready for the challenge.

Realistically, I would expect the Panthers to emerge with a 6-3 record. The game against Tampa is going to be more difficult than many would expect - any division game is a crapshoot.

Early in the year, it seemed Pittsburgh was waiting for Le'Veon Bell to return. How else do you explain a tie with Cleveland, a near loss to the Bucs and a loss, at HOME, to the Ravens? 

I don't get the sense they are awaiting Bell's return, anymore. They've scored 102 points in the last 3 games, giving up only 56. If the game was in Carolina, I'd be more optimistic.

We should win the Sunday game vs Tampa unless we have too many turnovers.

At Steelers on Thursday night will be tough. They have an explosive offense, they are and have been uber talented at WR, QB, Oline, TE, and our defense has gotten worked by much worse offenses this season. They also get to the QB on defense. 

Brown is obviously way to fast and slippery for Bradberry, guessing D.Jackson will have to cover Brown and Bradberry on Smith-Shuster. I dont like the matchups of their offense vs our defense besides our LBs vs James Conner. 

I wouldn't expect us to win in Pittsburgh but its possible. If we handily win the turnover battle and get touchdowns instead of field goals we could win. 

44 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

We need to be 6-3 at the absolute worst 

I expected us to be 6-3 after the Pittsburgh game, with losses in Atlanta, Philly, and Pittsburgh. 

Should have won the skins game, but we made up for it by unexpectedly beating the Eagles. We should put the Bucs away and the Steelers have looked vulnerable. If we can get to 7-2, it’s gonna be great for the rest of the season.

Archived