• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top graded rookie wide receivers this season...

Jeremy Igo

42 minutes ago, CRA said:

someone needs to send that to Ron.  Because Ron would totally give him 4 snaps a game with a healthy Smith  back and then mumble something about they were focused personnel/matchups. 

The fewest he has had is 17 the first 2 weeks . Since then  hes played no less than 40% of the snaps and averages  38 a game. 

Pay attention.

25 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

The fewest he has had is 17 the first 2 weeks . Since then  hes played no less than 40% of the snaps and averages  38 a game. 

Pay attention.

I have paid attention.  He broke 50% only in the ONE game Smith was out.  Which means to date, he hasn’t seen the field enough when Smith was able to lineup.  Smith has exceeded 50% in every game he could suit up.

I have also paid attention to Ron’s long career in Carolina and his tendencies. 

So yeah, it needs to be said.  Moore needs to see the field more when Smith is healthy.  Samuel still isn’t getting enough either. 

4 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

Wait

i thought we were trashing PFF cause they rated Cam low..

which is it?

Oh we are still trashing. Because if they praise a guy on our offense, PFF will sway the narrative that these are the guys bailing Cam out this year. #fugpff

12 minutes ago, CRA said:

I have paid attention.  He broke 50% only in the ONE game Smith was out.  Which means to date, he hasn’t seen the field enough when Smith was able to lineup.  Smith has exceeded 50% in every game he could suit up.

I have also paid attention to Ron’s long career in Carolina and his tendencies. 

So yeah, it needs to be said.  Moore needs to see the field more when Smith is healthy.  Samuel still isn’t getting enough either. 

If Smith comes back and plays more than Moore now, it would be an issue. But what exactly is the big deal? Trading meaningless stats so he hits the rookie wall in December instead of still having his legs? We are 5-2 and one loss is directly from Moore. 

As already stated in this thread, he’s raw. Everyone knew that. He had to learn all 3 WR spots. His route-running is subpar right now. Making him earn his time is better than handing him a job like we did KB.

13 minutes ago, Toomers said:

If Smith comes back and plays more than Moore now, it would be an issue. But what exactly is the big deal? Trading meaningless stats so he hits the rookie wall in December instead of still having his legs? We are 5-2 and one loss is directly from Moore. 

As already stated in this thread, he’s raw. Everyone knew that. He had to learn all 3 WR spots. His route-running is subpar right now. Making him earn his time is better than handing him a job like we did KB.

It would be a big deal and Ron has fair odds mismanaging the play time going forward IMO.  Based on Ron’s proven history. 

Nothing suggests Moore is unusually raw.  All reports from vets have been that Moore was ahead for a rookie.  And in his rare moments on the field, making plays comes easy.  

I don’t make that big of a deal of his two fumbles.  One was just learning not to do too much on the punt.  The other more a great play by Norman on the punch.   And we were still in position to win that game at the end and should of

Archived