• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Panthers predictions thread!

Jeremy Igo

From the Buczone, "The Panthers have the NFL's 2nd best rushing offense and a top tier front 7 on defense. The key for the Bucs imo will be to contain the rushing attack and make Cam beat us with is arm. If we the Bucs not lose the turnover battle we'll have a chance."

Fans of other teams still buy in to the "make Cam beat us with his arm" stuff. The fact of the matter is that you could substitute Cam with any QB in the league and the result would nearly be the same. Teams rarely rush for 10 yards and win games, no matter who the QB is. Mostly because low rushing yards indicate a team is playing from behind. 

It was like someone threw a light switch once Fitz took over the Bucs O last week.

For all intents and purposes this is a playoff game for Tampa. 

Panthers can't afford to discount the Bucs chances or look beyond them towards Carolina's showdown with the Steelers.

I expect the Bucs to be hyped up and coming out of the gates fast, hoping to catch the Panthers flat footed.

If the Panthers go into this game with anything less than a playoff level of energy, they stand a good chance of falling behind early and having to play catch up the rest of the game.

Prediction:  Cam and crew seek to demonstrate the Raven's game wasn't a fluke by putting the Buc's in their rearview mirror early and keeping the pedal to the metal right till the end of the game.

Panthers 40 Bucs 17

People saying this is a trap game before the Steelers. I would think THIS division NFC game is far more important than some random AFC game that doesn't have a lot of tie breaker implications as far as the NFC goes. I would hope we wouldn't be looking past a division rival for some AFC team.

I think both teams score over 30 points. 45-31 Panthers

Historically we would be due for a down game.

Not this time.   

We move past flashes and ugly wins.   The ravens decimation becomes the standard.

Two winning years in a row, playoffs, SB, here we come.

Bradberry has an interception.  Peppers adds to his sack total.  Tepper circles his golf cart around the Bucs bus singing I'm a rock star by pink.

Panthers 41 Bucks 10

5 hours ago, L-TownCat said:

1 of 2 options:

1) The team picks up right where they left off and methodically curb stomp the Bucs

2) In typical NFCS/Rivera fashion this game is like a slow-motion train wreck with a coin-flip victor

Exactly... I'm sure hoping for Option 1, but I'm not naive enough to believe Option 2 isn't just as likely...

Archived