• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Panthers predictions thread!

Jeremy Igo

this is so much more important of a game than the Baltimore one was. We cannot take a division home loss against the bucs and have any hope or winning the division late in the year. 

I think they know this and we win. With that said, it takes a fourth quarter comeback to do it. 24-23 

Apparently a locker room revolt if Jameis wasn’t replaced so they will be all energized 

my only concern with the Panthers is they are either super or lollygaggers with not much in between.  

They need consistency 

i picked them to kill the Ravens.and  I think being at home will be enough to get them through the Bucs without needing a 63 yarder from Gano 

Panthers 34. Bucs 27 (late score)

lets hope they aren’t looking forward to the Steelers  next Thursday night and take care of their business 

Fitz scares me and from all accounts he'll start. The receivers just play harder with him in and we don’t have the best pass defense. Side note, I’m still bitter about the Atlanta loss.

This game makes me nervous, but if both teams play their best we should win and win comfortably. Hoping we see more hurry up no huddle and continue to get the ball to the young guys.

CMC is due for a 100 yard rushing game.

Panthers 31 - Buccaneers 21

It’ll feel like we could score 50 but good ole Ron will murder the clock and roost on his eggs.

14 minutes ago, Definitely Not Trolling said:

Being that it's florida, there will be 0 focus on the game because something overly raunchy  will happen. A 300 pound Gramma in a g-string will rob the nachos stand, that's my prediction.

We're at home.

Archived