• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Bucs at Panthers predictions thread!

Jeremy Igo

We win in ugly fashion against a team we should easily win (considering the last 5 quarters of ball we have played)

Yet anyone that has been a fan of this team more than 2 seasons knows this is the kind of game we drop. Fitz was blowing it up in the beginning of the season. He had one bad game, and then Winston came in. Our defense is STILL a shell of its former dominance. Luke and company are NOT back yet.  We have been riding high and I know many here are overconfident given what the team did on Sunday...we we all know this is sadly not our norm! For me that was a one hit wonder until Ron and Co. can repeat that kind of performance over a several game stretch.

Panthers: 23

Bucs: 20

We don't win in ugly fashion....we completely destroy this poo of a franchise...Fitzmagic disappears into a side-note...the Bucs look to unload Jameis....Djax is pissed and doesn't give an effort. CMC has over 150 all-purpose yards, DJ Moore has a 100 yards, Samuel scores TD. Luke & TD get a sack.  

Panthers - 38

Buc - 13

This is the game that will tell me who we are. After a excellent 4 quarters can we come the following week and remain consistent and beat a team that we should beat. I expect us to win this game but if I had my money on it (based on who we been), we struggle to put together 4 good quarters but we ultimately win again ugly. Panthers 27 Bucs 21

Archived