• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone buying a Moore jersey tonight?

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, Vampire the buffet slayer said:

Devin gonna be wr3 by the end of the season. 

Which would mean our Wrs catching and getting 10-20 yac any given play instead of catch and tackle Devin. He'd do good vs the slot db.

49 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I remember Keary Colbert, so not yet.

Keep it going and we can talk.

Stop it Mr Scot it's not fair to compare a physical beast like that to USC Colbert doesn't add up I remember him very well soft frail wr you're looking at a young Smitty as far as toughness I don't know if he'll work as hard at route running etc to master his craft but he's a different breed. His day was slowed down IMO clearly by Fun not blocking for him and Greg and  CMC missed block stopped his two scores or atleast one for sure.

6 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

Which would mean our Wrs catching and getting 10-20 yac any given play instead of catch and tackle Devin. He'd do good vs the slot db.

Stop it Mr Scot it's not fair to compare a physical beast like that to USC Colbert doesn't add up I remember him very well soft frail wr you're looking at a young Smitty as far as toughness I don't know if he'll work as hard at route running etc to master his craft but he's a different breed. His day was slowed down IMO clearly by Fun not blocking for him and Greg and  CMC missed block stopped his two scores or atleast one for sure.

I'm not comparing him to Colbert.

I'm saying I've seen plenty of guys who looked like they were going to burn it up instead flame out after a couple of brief flare ups. I want to see consistency.

Heck, I wouldn't even buy a McCaffrey jersey yet.

(to be fair though, I don't buy player jerseys so all of this is metaphorical)

5 hours ago, Vampire the buffet slayer said:

Devin gonna be wr3 by the end of the season. 

49 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I remember Keary Colbert, so not yet.

Keep it going and we can talk.

Archived