• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Baltimore Ravens fans are saying about the Carolina Panthers

Jeremy Igo

Will be a tough one, no doubt. The Ravens' defense is Top 5 in the league by most metrics. I kind of expect RR to be more conservative than normal in a game like this where field position will be very important, so be ready the one-off punt from the Baltimore 40. 

This might be the best match up of the week.  I like us at home.

As Olsen and Davis return to form, and Reid starts getting it, and Moore and Samuel are discovered---this team was not operating at full throttle to get to 4-2.  Jeremy's statement about the D is correct--it is coming into shape, as is the passing game.  Reid, Adams, Jackson, and Bradberry are solid--we have one weak spot--Capt.  On offense, Wright and Smith are getting it, but  Moore/Samuel is what has me excited....OK, I am back.  I see this game as one where we turn the corner--but I also know RR enough to expect a set back as well.  This is the time of year when the cream starts to rise.

This week I visited the Ravens message board to get a feel for how their fans feel about the game. 

Ravens fans are giddy about Cam being on the injured list. Apparently no one has told them it is normal for him to sit out Wednesdays from here on out as the season nears mid point. 

Prepare for disappointment. 

I mean, this is a pretty decent take. I don't agree with the Ravens putting up 31 though. Panthers D looked much improved in Philly. 

I like the way this guy thinks. No argument here. 

Sounds familiar, don't it? I think this is a very likely scenario. 

Overall the Ravens fans are pretty split as to who wins the game with no silly or outlandish predictions. Would much rather have them in our division than the numskulls down 85 south. 

Torry Smith is out for this game. We have a chance to see what the future of this team could look like. I hope we come out with Funch, Samuel, Olsen & Moore showing the true potential of this offense. If we can their defense should fold pretty easily.

Defense getting better every week & expect the same in this game. 

Archived