• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Baltimore Ravens fans are saying about the Carolina Panthers

Jeremy Igo

with weak linebackers CMC may have a career day catching passes on shallow crosses / checkdowns. Moore in the slot, too.

Wasn't there a statistic posted recently that showed their short-pass defense was top 3 in the league this year?

They have a good defense and got their team back in the game only for their kicker to crap the bed and miss. 

It will be a dog fight (just like every other week) I believe it will be a low scoring game either way.  I think if we can protect the ball with zero turnovers again.  We'll rule the day.  If their defense gets to Cam and forces a strip sack or Int. We'll lose.

I am optimistic so WE'LL WIN.

This week I visited the Ravens message board to get a feel for how their fans feel about the game. 

Ravens fans are giddy about Cam being on the injured list. Apparently no one has told them it is normal for him to sit out Wednesdays from here on out as the season nears mid point. 

Prepare for disappointment. 

I mean, this is a pretty decent take. I don't agree with the Ravens putting up 31 though. Panthers D looked much improved in Philly. 

I like the way this guy thinks. No argument here. 

Sounds familiar, don't it? I think this is a very likely scenario. 

Overall the Ravens fans are pretty split as to who wins the game with no silly or outlandish predictions. Would much rather have them in our division than the numskulls down 85 south. 

Sounds like a reasonable fanbase, who would have thunk it

1 hour ago, mc52beast said:

I have a Ravens fan living next door to me, dude is the biggest a-hole walking the planet. I hope we demolish Baltimore Sunday.

Ron will have to exit his conservative comfort zone and allow Cam to run some no huddle. It’s not only good for Cam but it also keeps Baltimore from changing personnel 

Norv is the OC not Rivera. Norv will run it if it works and not if it doesn't.

1 hour ago, rbsponsel52 said:

The way they held the Aints down and they couldn't score a lot of points. If they can do that to that Aints with their D we are in for a tough game.

When a team has to account for Cam and the RPO it makes defense ten times harder then a good qb like Brees so it's not a good comparison but I do understand the this will be a tough test but at home we're a different animal.

1 hour ago, usmcpanthers said:

We said the same things about Eagles fans last week until they melted down after the loss.

To be fair, can you imagine this place if we blew a three score lead in the 4th quarter?  Its already miserable as hell here most of the time, even after a close victory.  

17 minutes ago, tondi said:

To be fair, can you imagine this place if we blew a three score lead in the 4th quarter?  Its already miserable as hell here most of the time, even after a close victory.  

I wouldnt be anywhere close to their level of a freakout after my team won the super bowl the year before. But you are correct though. This place would be hell.

My son's in-laws are Ravens fans. They grew up in Baltimore. I love those people but it would make Thanksgiving so much easier if we won. The pregame feel for this one to me is much like it was for the Bengals game. Top defense, adequate offense. And we put up 31 on the Bengals.

Archived