• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton is NFC Offensive Player of the Week

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Beside one errant pass to Moore, accuracy was never an issue sunday. I hope no one said that it was.

There was plenty of people complaining about Cam’s passes all game.

Is this the pass to DJ you’re talking about (second tweet)...

People are slowly starting to realize that DJ is a serious work in progress.

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

There was plenty of people complaining about Cam’s passes all game.

Is this the pass to DJ you’re talking about (second tweet)...

No. The pass in the 2nd quarter where it was 3rd and long and cam threw a 5 yard route to Moore that went about 2 feet over his head. Moore was able to get his hands on it but couldn't bring it in (stayed in the air for a second- thought it was going to get picked) and was about to get walloped by about 3-4 green jerseys.

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

No. The pass in the 2nd quarter where it was 3rd and long and cam threw a 5 yard route to Moore that went about 2 feet over his head. Moore was able to get his hands on it but couldn't bring it in (stayed in the air for a second- thought it was going to get picked) and was about to get walloped by about 3-4 green jerseys.

Yeah... that one didn’t even matter. What a dumb play call that was. A 5 yard hook on a 3rd and long. We were better off just throwing DJ a screen pass

19 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Yeah... that one didn’t even matter. What a dumb play call that was. A 5 yard hook on a 3rd and long. We were better off just throwing DJ a screen pass

I dont think DJ was the primary not hat play. It appeared there was a pick route for CMC at the top. Cam looked at it and then looked away, must of saw something.

I've got a new co-worker who knows his football. He actually played middle linebacker in a big time college program before blowing a knee.

Now, he's a Cowboy fan, but not a delusional one. He wishes they had Newton rather than Prescott. He agrees Newton has a lot of Brett Favre in him, though he said he hadn't really thought about it that way until we discussed it.

And yeah, despite how we looked early, he was pretty complimentary of Newton's overall performance this past Sunday.

One thing I really hope he's wrong about though: He describes choosing DJ Moore over Calvin Ridley as a "huge mistake". He's not a fan of Moore at all. In fact, he said that he'll be "the bane of our existence" over time.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

One thing I really hope he's wrong about though: He describes choosing DJ Moore over Calvin Ridley as a "huge mistake". He's not a fan of Moore at all. In fact, he said that he'll be "the bane of our existence" over time.

Tell him to sit down at his computer and type in: "Calvin Ridley age" and search. And then after that type in "DJ Moore age" and search that.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Join the club

Archived