• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Biggest concern against Baltimore?

Jeremy Igo

My biggest concern honestly is not getting enough snaps for Samuel and Moore those plays with fun and smith equal very minimal production when the young guns are in its like a 20 yard play waiting to happen. I'm concerned we have to be behind to spread a team out and let Cam earn NFC player of the week. I'm concerned Manhertz gets more snaps again when Thomas blocks and catches better. I'm concerned we will kill our own drives by punting on fourth and one in manageable situations  where we with Cam IMO our forty on we should be handling 4&1 with ease Truly my only concerns this week

7 hours ago, jamos14 said:

Do they have any injuries?

They just lost their DT Henry with a back issue to IR. Their center Bozeman came out the game at 3 separate points during our matchup last week for a calf issue but not sure how that’s going to play out. Their CB2 Humphrey was out with a hamstring so he may be out again as well. 

2 hours ago, bigdavis said:

Wasn't Philly, supposedly?

They'll only be able to score 17, tops.  We'll put up 27+.  They don't do so well on the road, as they do at home.

They’re holding home teams to 15 ppg and that’s inflated due to giving up 34 to the Bengals (11th ranked scoring offense) in Cincinnati. They held the Steelers (ranked 5th) to 14 points in Pittsburgh. In addition to the Browns (ranked 23rd) to 12 in Cleveland and shutout the Titans (ranked 30th) in Nashville. So without the two outliers (34 and 0), they’re averaging 13 ppg on the road.

On the other side that coin, they scored 23, 26, 9, and 21 offensively on the road for 19.8 ppg against the 28th, 21st, 18th, and 3rd ranked defenses. 

So while they’re not scoring a whole lot on the road, they’re giving up even less defensively.

3 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

I guess we will have to disagree on this one. I can see the O practicing with a pep in their step, with a purpose to not let that momentum slip away. An O that is chomping at the bit to get back on the field.

So yeah, I believe that momentum can carry over from one game to another. Especially with how we won that game.

Rivera coached teams rarely beat themselves with TOs, or penalties. If the D can continue to improve, and the O can continue with their momentum. We very well can spank dat azz.

Teams can continue to build on good play. 

There is no momentum. Game is over. 

New game, new momentum. 

They can continue to practice well, and continue Building on the things they do well. 

No momentum.

Archived