• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Biggest concern against Baltimore?

Jeremy Igo

1. Starting slow as always with uninspired play calling.

2. Poorly managed clock and timeouts.

3. Forgetting that CJ Anderson is on the team.

4. Getting a lead but letting the other team come back to make it a game because we go conservative.

So yeah basically almost every Rivera game ever, and every week lol.

4 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Baltimores TEs arent great but we cant cover TEs, so thats my biggest concern I guess.

4 hours ago, Qu1million said:

fugg good point....just had flash back of Vernon davis...poo ertz n the backup too lol

Zone coverage bruhs. fug that man coverage poo. It’s not like our defense was elite with it or anything

9 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

For me, it is the offense coming out flat again. I am a big believer in momentum, and the Panthers have it right now. A poor performance by the offense in the first quarter will all but erase it.

1 4th quarter means the Panthers have momentum before our next game starts? 

That's some good stuff. 

8 hours ago, countryboi said:

thats why we should come out in the no huddle. its the best time to do it

I am not a fan of going No Huddle right off the bat. I would rather get that 1st 1st down, then take off. If you come out running it, and it doesn't work, that can be a let down. And the game just started.

Get that 1st down, and get right at it. Don't give them a chance to sub out, make them get right back to it. I like mixing it up as well. Do it, get them back on their heels. Slow it down, let them get comfortable. Then go at it again. Keep them off balance. 

But then again. I am sitting on my couch. 

Archived