• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Two actual home games upcoming

Jeremy Igo

The Ravens game eight years ago still gives me nightmares. Most away fans I’ve ever seen at BoA. Panthers fans had quit (when BSP is your QB it’s tough to blame them) and the entire state of Maryland was here. It was terrible. But yeah, I’m hoping that was just a perfect storm and one time thing

I’d be careful about the Ravens comment. I’ll never forget them taking over BOA in 2010 when we started Brian St Pierre. You could literally hear boos when the panthers were announced. 

With that said, the ravens also had Ray Lewis and Ed Reed which always drew a crowd. Not that many ravens fans are interested in seeing Flacco and crew. 

21 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

The Ravens game eight years ago still gives me nightmares. Most away fans I’ve ever seen at BoA. Panthers fans had quit (when BSP is your QB it’s tough to blame them) and the entire state of Maryland was here. It was terrible. But yeah, I’m hoping that was just a perfect storm. 

I think it was.

4-2

Perfect football weather

1:00 game

Coming off a 4th quarter win

If you sell your tickets for this game , just sell your fugging PSL. You are worthless.

24 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

The Ravens game eight years ago still gives me nightmares. Most away fans I’ve ever seen at BoA. Panthers fans had quit (when BSP is your QB it’s tough to blame them) and the entire state of Maryland was here. It was terrible. But yeah, I’m hoping that was just a perfect storm and one time thing

I'm with you on the most away fans I've ever seen at BoA.  They all looked homeless, too.

1 hour ago, RoaringRiot said:

Not just in the stadium. They took over uptown the night before. It was almost like what we did To Nashville a few years ago. 

The first time I tailgated with my gang it was the season opener in 2002 against the Ravens, we showed up along with 2 busloads of Ravens fans. Jerry Richardson came down and hung with us it being all Baltimore fans that were excited to see him, and we had a great time.

Back when things were just a little less politically correct and apparently there were no Hooters in Maryland lol

DCF 1.0

That picture is just plain weird. The people in it all looked they are photshopped in. Especially the woman in the black tank top in the lower right. But then you start looking at all of them and they all look like they are shopped. Just a weird pic. :)

Archived