• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Ravens at Panthers Predictions Thread!

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Trill OG said:

Well being honest the Saints are a better team right now.

We could have easily loss 2 more games this year, if it wasn't for a last second fg and a incredible 4th qrt comeback.

Well yes but panthers were 50 to 1 to win the super bowl before the season even began so my point is we are very underrated in Vegas and by the media Which is fine since I put $100 on panthers at 50 to 1 

13 minutes ago, Mikey818 said:

Well yes but panthers were 50 to 1 to win the super bowl before the season even began so my point is we are very underrated in Vegas and by the media Which is fine since I put $100 on panthers at 50 to 1 

Bro what are you talking about?

We are getting the respect we deserve by the media. People view us as a good team. And I think some analyst even overrate us to a degree, I have seen many analyst on different networks continue to say our defense is elite.lol.

Right now we are a playoff team, we aren't on the Rams/Saints/Patriots/Chiefs level, which is why we don't get talked about much.

Chill my guy, it's a long season. If we continue to win they will talk about us. This is nothing new for Carolina, we are a small market team it comes with the territory.

I think our defense will finally put together a dominant 60 minutes of football, but so will the Ravens D. These are two very veteran and talented defenses, and we're getting to the point of the season where every game is a must win, especially for a tight division race. Running the ball will tough for both teams, which will also make it hard for the QBs to get any rhythm. Look for a couple big plays, either turnovers or long touchdowns, to turn a game where we might not see more than two or three total scores. 

I'm thinking a 13-7 kinda win. 

Will Ron wait until we're down 17 to tell his coaches to get aggressive?  I think not.  He had to go for it on 4th and 10 and has decided he liked it.  

Reid suplexes an OT.  They keep throwing away from Jackson, but he intercepts anyway from the other side of the field.  That's right, he's that fast.

Luke is Luke, Short returns to form and gets two sacks.

We blow the fugers out Panthers 30, Baltimore 10... and we all finally realize the SB caliber team we actually have.

Meanwhile, aints melt down in Minnesota and we  go to the top of the division.

15 hours ago, Hun_Panthers said:

First ever Panthers home game for me, came all the way from Europe to see the Panthers. Hopefully no let down.

Panthers 28

Ravens 24

Almost every recent game is a close one, have the same expectation for this one as well. 

That is awesome!!!   Welcome.  Hope you get to see a great Panther victory in person.

Where are you from?

That is awesome!!!   Welcome.  Hope you get to see a great Panther victory in person.

Where are you from?

Thx! From Hungary.

Have seen two games in person, one back in 2011 against Houston and the game last week in Philly.

Panthers are currently 2-0 when I'm in the stadium, so let's hope for the best

Archived