• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Ravens at Panthers Predictions Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Bengals and the Saints are the only ones to break 20+ on the Ravens. Screw it, if those two can do it than so can we!

Defense, copy paste what the Browns did to them. Contain Collins to minimum gains, pressure Flacco, and don’t give up huge plays.

Carolina 24 - Baltimore 17

It’s interesring watching nfl network and other programs that the Saints are considered an elite team and shoo in for the nfc south title while Carolina is considered average. This is despite fact we actually had identical records last year and panthers offense has improved weapons this year. This is also reflected in super bowl odds where we are 33 to 1 and saints are like 10 to 1.

4 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Maybe because they beat us 3 times 

I got that but that was  last year. I think we can improve due to added  wide receivers  and improved secondary play. In the wild card game all we had was Kaelin clay, Bersin and an injured funchess and we still almost won 

15 hours ago, Raleigh PF said:

I think this one will surprise, a bit. 

Final: Panthers 31, Ravens 13.

• The defense we've been waiting for will start to show up.
  • The momentum from the 4th quarter vs. Eagles carries over.
  • Samuel and Moore have productive games.
  • CJ Anderson gets more than five carries.

I think if your last point actually happens, all the ones before it do.

Panthers 17

Ravens 13

Ravens can’t run the ball, Cam continues his streak of games with multiple passing TDs. It’s a nail-biter, but Riverboat Ron manages to get his crew to hang on in the final moments. Cam takes a knee, kisses Sir Purr, and Ron wears a t-shirt of that event in post-game presser. I drive back to Richmond VA a happy man. 

14 hours ago, Mikey818 said:

It’s interesring watching nfl network and other programs that the Saints are considered an elite team and shoo in for the nfc south title while Carolina is considered average. This is despite fact we actually had identical records last year and panthers offense has improved weapons this year. This is also reflected in super bowl odds where we are 33 to 1 and saints are like 10 to 1.

Well being honest the Saints are a better team right now.

We could have easily loss 2 more games this year, if it wasn't for a last second fg and a incredible 4th qrt comeback.

Archived