• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Ravens at Panthers Predictions Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Ravens are good. They could easily be 7-0.

Hill from NO gave them major fits on Sunday. Cam can and should eat them alive. Can’t come out slow against them. They have an outstanding defense. Think out win against the Eagles woke us up a little. I’m looking for us to show what type of team we can really be this week. 

Cam 280 yards passing, 3 TDS, 60 yards rushing. Panthers win 31-17. 

No way we are putting up over 21+ points against this defense. We just have to be efficient on offense and don't turn the ball over, and hopefully our defense can have one of their elite performances we haven't seen in a while. Ravens are a very tough matchup for us, it will be an ugly game, but I give us the nod at home to a tune of 13-10.

This game has the feel of the Minnesota game last year. Minnesota brings in a highly touted defense who we proceed to absolutely throttle for three quarters. Then Minnesota comes roaring back only for Cam to save the day again. 

Most analysts will say this is will be a low scoring game. My guess is it will be a 27-24 type game. 

4 minutes ago, panthers_fan_in_tx said:

John Brown abuses bradberry.   Ravens D stifles our O.   Rivera refuses to do what works with up tempo stuff because this isn't basketball.   We lose.   

Bradberry has played pretty well against the top WRs the NFL has to offer the past month. He is going to get abused by John Brown? 

2 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Ravens are good. They could easily be 7-0.

Hill from NO gave them major fits on Sunday. Cam can and should eat them alive. Can’t come out slow against them. They have an outstanding defense. Think out win against the Eagles woke us up a little. I’m looking for us to show what type of team we can really be this week. 

Cam 280 yards passing, 3 TDS, 60 yards rushing. Panthers win 31-17. 

Bengals completely dismantled them so your first line doesn't really hold up...

Really nervous about this one. I made a thread about how the Panthers coaching staff and players collectively have this "everything is fine" attitude despite winning only one game by more than one score and requiring a miracle finish in two games. Everything is obviously not fine. This team has a ton of issues masked by a couple of miraculous finishes.

I have no idea which Panthers team decides to show up and when. It could be a close game or a horrific blowout in either direction. After Sunday's win I said I'd stop being negative until the Panthers have a losing record again, so I'm going with the latter.

Panthers 35

Ravens 10

Archived