• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So what do you think of the duo white/black uniforms?

Jeremy Igo

6 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Personally, not a fan at all. They just don't go. At lease make the outline on the pants white and not silver, that may help.

I will not rest until we wear those color rush uniforms again. those things were pretty dope all blue and all black and all white those are the uniform combinations I like .  All black has a special place in my heart Though

5 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I think they need white in them Middle school.

THIS WEEK: Blue jerseys--how do you like black pants with them?  Discuss. (not sure if we are wearing them with the blues, but this needs to be decided now)

image.png.b5cc90bfa55fdd18e5b289176a1ef547.png

my favorite blue is....the color rush look.  I hated the NFL doing the color rush overall but actually really like our blue on blue. 

9 hours ago, JccOldTime23 said:

I liked the Blue on White in preseason. I liked the Blue in Black in preseason. I love the Black on Black. I hate the White on Black. Looks like a high school team.

Didn’t they play like a high school team for 3 quarters last week? Hmmmmm.....you might be on to something.  

I think trying the new jerseys is a good way for Tepper to allow the fans and players to voice their preferance for the uniforms. I believe this is ahead of a uniform and maybe logo redsign coming.

The NFL requires a franchise to notify the league of intent to redesign jerseys, helments, and/ logos two years in advance. Its meant to protect suppliers so they can discontinue the old design, and sell backstock.

If Panthers gear is on cleance next season, expect a change in 2020.

The issue I see with the mismatching of Jersey and pants colors is the contrast of the shoulder stripes and the pants stripes. The blue jerseys and pants have back stripes outlined in silver. The white pants and jerseys have blue stripes outlined in black. The black jerseys and pants have blue stripes outlined in silver. The silver pants have blue stripes outlined in black. Therefore, when you mix any of the color combos, your left with mismatched striping. That is really what makes them look odd to me. I’d personally like to see the striping removed from both the jerseys and pants. If not from both, they should at least be removed from one or the other. 

15 hours ago, Black on Black said:

Like the combo much better with the black socks. The black pants and black Jersey is my favorite. I do not like the all blues, and I don't like blue jerseys with gray pants. Either way, all uniforms would look better with black helmets.

12592209_942242929164415_3960646260386989511_n.jpg

I'm somewhat hesitant about black helmets, but if these are matte black, I'm here for it.

Archived