• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So what do you think of the duo white/black uniforms?

Jeremy Igo

I'd like to see us get away from the sparkly silver helmets and go with something like a matte grey finish. Lighter than this picture but along these lines. I think that could have a drastic effect on all the uniform combos. Does anyone else have the sparkly helmets like we do? That's the critical part that I think needs changing. But in the end, I think all the combos have looked sharp this year.

th03O502E9.jpg.9515eb080c81503b07f447574564a6e7.jpg

58 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

I'd like to see us get away from the sparkly silver helmets and go with something like a matte grey finish. Lighter than this picture but along these lines. I think that could have a drastic effect on all the uniform combos. Does anyone else have the sparkly helmets like we do? That's the critical part that I think needs changing. But in the end, I think all the combos have looked sharp this year.

th03O502E9.jpg.9515eb080c81503b07f447574564a6e7.jpg

Some teams still do.  Dallas and NE are good examples I think.  For a while, that sparkle was all the rage.  Now teams have moved more towards this matte look, which is also very cool.

Edit: Upon further review, those are horrible examples, but teams do still have the sparkle in their helmets.

Archived