• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So what do you think of the duo white/black uniforms?

Jeremy Igo

our uniforms honestly need an overhaul by someone who is good at that kind of thing. starting with the helmets. good lord those gray things don't go with anything, like why would they make our helmets the trim color so they don't match when you wear uniforms of your main color

This is just a theory on my part but, I think Tepper is in his mind is wanting to change the whole culture and that includes uniform hype.  Let's be honest these "modern classics" as he previous regime called them are definitely dated and when we updated our logo and typeface everyone thought the uni's were getting an update.  I feel like when Tepper took over there was not enough time to explore changing the uniforms so changing the combinations was the next best thing.  Either that or the uniform guys lobbied hard and Tepper allowed it.  

1 hour ago, rodeo said:

our uniforms honestly need an overhaul by someone who is good at that kind of thing. starting with the helmets. good lord those gray things don't go with anything, like why would they make our helmets the trim color so they don't match when you wear uniforms of your main color

I agree--I would rather have blue or white--I know so many want black, but they are hot.  A white helmet with the black and blue and silver would look nice-imo.   I feel some helmet simulator art coming on.

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I think they need white in them Middle school.

THIS WEEK: Blue jerseys--how do you like black pants with them?  Discuss. (not sure if we are wearing them with the blues, but this needs to be decided now)

image.png.b5cc90bfa55fdd18e5b289176a1ef547.png

This should be our away outfit. All white or all blue should be our alternates. And all black should be our home standard.

Archived