• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other than Cam Newton, who gets a game ball for the win?

Jeremy Igo

@Joe the Show @t96

I was sitting right below their box. i thought I got it on video but I didn’t. There’s a decent amount of them cheering on the RoaringRiot Instagram story though 

Bascially their whole box was cheering so loudly in the 4th and all the Eagles in my section were giving them the business - calling his wife and all of the other ladies all kinds of nasty names

Then the stadium played Tom Petty’s “Won’t Back Down” after our second TD (which I thought was a weird song choice) and Tepper was belting it out, which made the Eagles fans even more pissed. So they started yelling at him

Then when the game was over they were singing “nah nah nah nah” and I was high fiving them all. 

It was magical 

6B2E17A7-790F-4BF3-A937-F4353981667B.thumb.jpeg.1c54013de41c7a908b6df2d1d3e222cc.jpeg

3 hours ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Luke. Him and Cam really showed the young guys what it's all about. 

Really, it was an unbelievable team effort. Every player had a big part in that comeback. Hell, I think every receiver touched the ball. Even Byrd caught a pass. 

Just a hell of a job by our vet leaders Cam and Luke to rally this team to a comeback.  

If Cam was allowed to always run the offense uptempo, we'd score 40+ a game. 

Preach!!!

5 minutes ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

Is there something not as big as a Game Ball?  Like Quarter Star?

I have been hard on Torrey Smith this year.  But in the 4th quarter, he caught all 4 of his passes for the game (on only 4 targets as well I think), for 60 something yards.  All on TD drives.  Some of the passes being pretty big plays.

I know right? Where are those Torrey haters now? They will hide until he drops ONE pass and pop back out to cry about 5 million, he’s old(but he’s 28) slow(looked pretty quick to me, average 16.2 YPC) bla blah

im happy he’s started showing up,.. people are so quick to judgment in 2018,... Ginn took the better part of a season before he was worth keeping.

1 minute ago, JARROD said:

I know right? Where are those Torrey haters now? They will hide until he drops ONE pass and pop back out to cry about 5 million, he’s old(but he’s 28) slow(looked pretty quick to me, average 16.2 YPC) bla blah

im happy he’s started showing up,.. people are so quick to judgment in 2018,... Ginn took the better part of a season before he was worth keeping.

To be fair.  A guy basically on a 1 year contract making 5mil better start showing up before midseason.  I just hope he continues to show up.  I can live with 4 receptions/60 yards a game from T Smith.  Especially if he shows the ability to be relied upon in crunch time.

10 minutes ago, Tepper's Chest Hair said:

To be fair.  A guy basically on a 1 year contract making 5mil better start showing up before midseason.  I just hope he continues to show up.  I can live with 4 receptions/60 yards a game from T Smith.  Especially if he shows the ability to be relied upon in crunch time.

To be fair back, I believe that’s a weird way to look at football.

plenty of teams and players come out balling early in a season, people anoint them and they fall apart.

torrey is a cheap one year deal, new system, new coordinator that’s still figuring out what our identity is on offense— and changing his play schemes to match his players.

it took a few games and now that’s happening.

thats football. I just think people watch too much college and expect this is like Ohio State playing Xavier or something 44-10 every week or you suck football,..

thats just not the NFL. Players come on mid season all the time,.. Torrey had some of his best games when it mattered most last year.

Just now, Khyber53 said:

How many TDs did you score yesterday?

Are you going to tell me that his blatant drop on the first drive (left sideline, back-shoulder throw) didn’t hamper the team? Or his drop across the middle in the third quarter (he was sliding, ball hit in in the hands and stomach) when the team needed him to step up? Cmon, man. You know damn well that no one on here scored a TD yesterday and for that to be your best retort speaks to the weakness of your argument. Yeah, he had a TD, as he should have. It fell into his arms for God’s sake! But that catch doesn’t exonerate his overall miserable performance yesterday, not even a little bit. Sorry. I think you’re way off the mark here. 

Lets give it to Ron for getting out of the way of the offense. And maybe he should stay out of the way and let us score our 40+ points a game we have the potential to do. Cam is playing his best ball, the offensive line is holding up and we have playmakers on the offense finally. Go full throttle and challenge other teams to keep up. Then our defense will force mistakes.

Archived