• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other than Cam Newton, who gets a game ball for the win?

Jeremy Igo

Luke. Him and Cam really showed the young guys what it's all about. 

Really, it was an unbelievable team effort. Every player had a big part in that comeback. Hell, I think every receiver touched the ball. Even Byrd caught a pass. 

Just a hell of a job by our vet leaders Cam and Luke to rally this team to a comeback.  

If Cam was allowed to always run the offense uptempo, we'd score 40+ a game. 

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

To the idiot Iggles players that were doing the dougie or whatever stupid dance they were doing before the 4Q kickoff 

I don't mind individual celebration, in fact I liked the old school Smitty and Chad Johnson stuff, but that group choreography crap has to go. It's worse than any sequel of high school musical ever.

Funchess had a really good day and Smith made a couple of catches there at the end that were instrumental in keeping the team moving in the fourth. Samuels had the most electric play of the game. Reid made some great tackles and he really did intercept that ball. Cam found his cape and became Superman late, but better late than never.

I've got to give the game ball, though, to the offensive line for toughing it out and handling an incredibly tough Eagles defense. A second game ball might have to go to Super Mario Addison for wrenching his back and still coming back into the game to cause havoc on a number of plays.

4 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I don't mind individual celebration, in fact I liked the old school Smitty and Chad Johnson stuff, but that group choreography crap has to go. It's worse than any sequel of high school musical ever.

I think that pissed the Panthers off. Did u see what I’m talking about? Charles Davis talked about it briefly; he mentioned it happened while on a commercial break. It was pretty arrogant. But I like TD celebrations like u said even though the one Alshon did was lame. 

Cam Newton again.  Seriously.  I've said many times that in spite of his deficiencies (high throws, etc) when he settles in, the guy is a force of nature.  This offense is specially designed to take QBs out of rhythm.  We've got to change the philosophy on offense to keep Cam in rhythm.  Stop playing to have the ball for more time, and start playing to score more points.  

Archived