• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Parnormal Activity

The Link

It's being billed as the scariest movie out there.

I saw it on Wednesday, and it was not only NOT scary, it was down right retarded. The fact that they tried to pass it off as a true story made it even worse. The chick had very nice tits though. So at least I was entertained.

For people who have seen it, I am genuinly curious, as to what part creeped you out?

I think the way the movie played out, you kind of knew the guy was going to bring this thing out and piss it off, and it built all movie long. When she gets out of bed and stares at him for hours at a time, that was pretty creepy.

And you have to understand....this movie wasn't intended to scare people who love watching guts and eyeballs and all that schitt. It was for the regular movie-going crowd.

I think that's one of the big differences. I haven't seen the movie, but just from reading about it, it's not one of those gory bloodfests that seem to have taken over the horror genre as of late.

My body went numb at ONE part of the movie. You will know what part when you see it. "drag" is the key word.

But I would have loved to get a hold of it and make some changes, it had REAL potential to be a lot more than it was.

but it was watchable, and I was entertained.

Whatever company bought the film thought so too. The version in theaters is an independent film one of the big companies bought out in order to do a high-budget remake. The one out had a budget of $15,000. They started screening the movie, and apparently the response was so overwhelming they decided not to do a remake. So a $15,000 film has grossed well over $30 million in the first few weeks.

OMFG I watched the movie yesterday...and I don't even understand what could be REMOTELY scary about watching two hours of loud footsteps and loud noises...Someone told me that it starts out slow and builds up...I swear Even at the very end I was hoping "PLEASE DO SOMETHING SCARY!!!" ...I really didn't even find this film creepy...it had some WEIRD parts...like her staring at him and crap but that's it...if anything I laughed more than got scared; (it was funny how they were cursing to me...)

I could do that crap myself...get some drums to make loud noises and fans to blow crap around and I'm an instant millionare WTF

Its an alright movie. Its actually more funny than scary, i would say. My girlfriend loved it while I think its not worth $10. Lots of people were freaking out by the end of the movie which made me laugh. Its definitely not the scariest movie of all times.

Archived