• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ex Panthers employee missing

Matt Foley

Just saw on facebook that Cade Jessup, a former colleague of mine with the Panthers, went missing yesterday. You won't find a nicer person than Cadie, who plans on getting married in mid-December. Please pray for her safety. You see these kinds of headlines every day....when it's someone you actually know, it totally freaks you out.

glad she is ok, but how do you go 'missing' when less then 24 hours have passed?

Hell i would have been in the news as 'missing' many times in my college years.

Yeah it'd have been like the boy who cried wolf if I'd have been reported missing because I wasn't where I was supposed to be during Uni. Hell one time I went to Amsterdam for the weekend on a whim.

That sucks.

This on top of starting my day hearing about the authorities finding the body of that 7 year old girl really has me wondering about the human race.

glad she is ok, but how do you go 'missing' when less then 24 hours have passed?

Hell i would have been in the news as 'missing' many times in my college years.

why was that even reported? it wasnt 24 hours. Hell, my wife gets mad and leaves all the time...i dont report her missing.:P

The way things are today.....you can't wait 24-48 hours anymore.

Archived