• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Eagles Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, Chosen Newton said:

If I remember correctly, last season when we played Philly, eagles hadn't of scored until kuechly went out. As soon as he went out, wentz hits ertz in the middle of the field for a touchdown and they began pulling away. 

Problem is we aren't that same team as last season either unfortunately.

On 10/18/2018 at 7:25 AM, TheRed said:

If Cam is going to keep taking the blame for losses, we need to drop this "being utilized properly" shtick.

Guys need to make plays. Cam is expected to.

Cam puts the team on his back so god damn always that when he is off poo falls apart and he takes the blame. It’s comical at this point. It reminds me of when Curry and Klay are off on three’s and people start spitting that jump shooting teams can’t blah blah nonsense.

Cam carries this team. Thank god for McCaffrey  and having another talent on offense. Would be nice to use DJ Moore better. 

On 10/18/2018 at 10:43 AM, rippadonn said:

Even other fanbases can pick up on the fact that we need more in the rungame beside McCaffrey, I hope they're listening, we need to have a one two double trouble partnership in the backfield with 22 and 20. No doubt 22 can do it all now but he shouldn't have to.

Be careful the CMC gang will come for you.  Cmc the bell cow now he needs no help! Lol 

22 minutes ago, KaseKlosed said:

Be careful the CMC gang will come for you.  Cmc the bell cow now he needs no help! Lol 

They can't touch me. I wanted them to draft Fournett and CMC as a combo. Yeah, that wasn't going to happen with Fournett going as high as he did and us picking CMC as high as we did but I had the right idea.

Archived