• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Eagles Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

Unfortunately UFC has fallen to big money and storylines just like every other sport. You will never see a belt holder like Anderson Silva basically obliterate his competitors and sit on the belt for years again. 

Maaaan... the day Joe Silva left was the day that I knew that Dana was going to pursue boxing-esque sideshows :(

The way they protected Rousey and McGregor from tough match ups made me so friggin angry. I'll never forget when they bumped Bethe Correira up 2 spots just before they sacrificed her to Rousey even though she hadn't fought in over a year. All of her wins were decisions and they were trying to market has as some type of striking queen. Dana comes from a boxing promoter's background and is desperate for the boxing style paydays. He is both the best and worst thing to happen to the organization. :/

22 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Wentz did pretty well against us at a time when our defense was playing a lot better than they are now.

That's a big concern for me this Sunday.

Not in the First half with an Un-concussed Kuechly.  After he went down, Wentz prison raped us.  So maybe Kuechly will be ready for Vengeance? A homer can hope 

9 hours ago, Icege said:

Maaaan... the day Joe Silva left was the day that I knew that Dana was going to pursue boxing-esque sideshows :(

The way they protected Rousey and McGregor from tough match ups made me so friggin angry. I'll never forget when they bumped Bethe Correira up 2 spots just before they sacrificed her to Rousey even though she hadn't fought in over a year. All of her wins were decisions and they were trying to market has as some type of striking queen. Dana comes from a boxing promoter's background and is desperate for the boxing style paydays. He is both the best and worst thing to happen to the organization. :/

To the general public its more exciting that way. No one can argue some of Silva's fights were boring but it was because no one wanted to fight the guy. McGregor really isn't half the fighter someone like GSP, Dan Henderson, Tito Ortiz, and Matt Hughes. 

19 hours ago, Mikey818 said:

Well it’s not a dis Every player has their pros and cons Cam has many great qualities. Sometimes he will try to make a throw to a guy  that’s covered rather than hitting the open guy. For example 80% of the time cmc can beat a linebacker yet cam will often ignore the easy completion and try to thread it in to smith or another covered guy 

Can literrally checked it down to CMC for majority of a game and people still complained about it. If he tries to throw it down the field and misses, someone will say he should have just check it down. Its almost like if he did it right everytime he would be the........perfect QB.  QBs have to make judgement calls in a matter of seconds based off the play and situation of games. If guys are getting open thats a good thing, more reps and experience in the offense and everybody will get on the same page.

21 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Ladies and Gentlemen. The Red. Lump everyone together. Nevermind that someone had to block, or catch those passes. Cam did it all by his lonesome. Sad

but morons sit here and dismiss the entirety of the fuging game and say welp Cam lost it for us. It's disgustingly funny the double standard that people attempt to wield here.

14 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

but morons sit here and dismiss the entirety of the fuging game and say welp Cam lost it for us. It's disgustingly funny the double standard that people attempt to wield here.

The thing is. NOT EVERYBODY is blaming Cam. But reading @TheRed he makes it sound that way.

And "Disgustingly funny" seems an over reaction as well.

Agree, and debate with the folks you wish to. And ignore the other noise. I promise, it is better for your psyche.

9 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

The thing is. NOT EVERYBODY is blaming Cam. But reading @TheRed he makes it sound that way.

And "Disgustingly funny" seems an over reaction as well.

Agree, and debate with the folks you wish to. And ignore the other noise. I promise, it is better for your psyche.

Your first response is actually germane and I can understand that perspective. I'd argue that he isn't lumping "everyone", just the dipshits who actually believe it. It's not as small a sample size as you imply. 

The rest of that kitchen clinician bullshit you could've kept to yourself.

On 10/18/2018 at 10:06 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

This is a low expectations game for me. I am expecting a bad loss. A tight loss would be a moral victory. A win would get me excited.

There is no such thing as a moral Victory. You either win or lose in this league. I don't think they are significantly better than us. Their ground grame has took a tremendous hit this season. But our defense has to show up, bc theirs most definitely will.

1 hour ago, Silent Majority said:

Your first response is actually germane and I can understand that perspective. I'd argue that he isn't lumping "everyone", just the dipshits who actually believe it. It's not as small a sample size as you imply. 

The rest of that kitchen clinician bullshit you could've kept to yourself.

Coming from someone who says this; "but morons sit here and dismiss the entirety of the fuging game and say welp Cam lost it for us. It's disgustingly funny the double standard that people attempt to wield here." You have to see the irony in that.

3 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Coming from someone who says this; "but morons sit here and dismiss the entirety of the fuging game and say welp Cam lost it for us. It's disgustingly funny the double standard that people attempt to wield here." You have to see the irony in that.

I don't think you even understand whatever point you are attempting to make. Stop being intellectually dishonest and simply tossing poo out there.

13 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

I don't think you even understand whatever point you are attempting to make. Stop being intellectually dishonest and simply tossing poo out there.

Typical. I stated that folks are unhappy right now. So finding quality debate is difficult. I offered the advice to pick and choose who you respond to. And your response is to ridicule me. Gotcha.

#KeepPounding 

Football is entertainment. And right now, so is the Huddle. 

Archived