• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Eagles Fans Are Saying

Jeremy Igo

Iamhubby, if you want to be a 50 year old man talking down to strangers on the internet about their undergarments, that's your business. I'm not here to judge for that. But you were responded to in a fairly reasonable fashion, so you might be scoring a few points with the Cam haters with your condescension, but that's about it.

just think about the last 2 years.  This season so far and all of last season.....how many plays can you recall when a ball was put in a WRs hand and they legitimately made  big time play after the catch. 

That remains my biggest issue with our offense.   

Only example that stands out is DJ Moore's one TD.  That is a major problem.  We have the talent for that problem to change but the lack of playmaking by Panthers after the get the ball in their hands IMO has been a long problem for this team.  All playmaking ability for too long with the ball int here hands as come from the backfield. 

14 minutes ago, Wolfpack352 said:

Hello y'all!  New here from Florida, moved from NC, went to NC State years ago....but been a panthers fan since they became a team.  I think this game can go either way as long as no turnovers.  I believe it will be a fight to the end.  And yes....had to have my heart checked many times because I nearly stroke out every game that's close.  LOL  Go panthers!

Welcome Wolfpack!

Keep Pounding !

PS - You just got your first piece of pie.

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

Cam, I make 100mil, Newton IS expected to make plays. 3 shots to win, or extend the game. And zip, zilch, nada.  Cam is not blameless.

Hang on, didn't you get the memo that no one is allowed to criticize Cam on this website?  If we criticize him, he might somehow find out and think us fans don't appreciate his greatness and decide to play for another team.

30 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Iamhubby, if you want to be a 50 year old man talking down to strangers on the internet about their undergarments, that's your business. I'm not here to judge for that. But you were responded to in a fairly reasonable fashion, so you might be scoring a few points with the Cam haters with your condescension, but that's about it.

Coming from you. That's a laugh. Your main schtick is being condescending. How's this sound. "It's just so sad that a fan base can take their once in a generational QB for granted. No wonder this Franchise is not taken seriously". Sound familiar?

90% of your posts are putting folks down, while defending Cam. 

And you even ended this post with a "Cam haters". You couldn't resist.

42 minutes ago, Wolfpack352 said:

Hello y'all!  New here from Florida, moved from NC, went to NC State years ago....but been a panthers fan since they became a team.  I think this game can go either way as long as no turnovers.  I believe it will be a fight to the end.  And yes....had to have my heart checked many times because I nearly stroke out every game that's close.  LOL  Go panthers!

You're right. If anyone has noticed if we turn the ball over, we do not recover. Like it kills the slow moving momentum we had. Honestly, if Moore hadn't turned over twice, we would've won the game. We can't expect mistakes not to happen. We literally have to play fundamentally perfect. If we do that this weekend, we probably will win.

Just now, RumHam said:

You're right. If anyone has noticed if we turn the ball over, we do not recover. Like it kills the slow moving momentum we had. Honestly, if Moore hadn't turned over twice, we would've won the game. We can't expect mistakes not to happen. We literally have to play fundamentally perfect. If we do that this weekend, we probably will win.

Not sure that is correct anymore. Earlier in Cam's career, we could not overcome even 1 TO. This week, we almost overcame 3. 

3 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Not sure that is correct anymore. Earlier in Cam's career, we could not overcome even 1 TO. This week, we almost overcame 3. 

I think we actually do better when we play with a sense of urgency, which we did when we fell behind due to the turnovers.  I wish we would play every quarter as if we are always behind, instead of the casual momentum when we get a lead or the score is close. 

44 minutes ago, CRA said:

just think about the last 2 years.  This season so far and all of last season.....how many plays can you recall when a ball was put in a WRs hand and they legitimately made  big time play after the catch. 

That remains my biggest issue with our offense.   

Only example that stands out is DJ Moore's one TD.  That is a major problem.  We have the talent for that problem to change but the lack of playmaking by Panthers after the get the ball in their hands IMO has been a long problem for this team.  All playmaking ability for too long with the ball int here hands as come from the backfield. 

Funchess's TD this week was a big boy play. Samuel's TD last week was a big boy play. That's two, without having to rack my brain. The plays are being made. 

Oh, and ever since Torrey made that sliding grab for a TD a couple weeks ago, he has not dropped a pass.

Folks are nitpicking. Fear will do that to a person.

11 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Agree with this - back in the day every time Cam dropped back to pass I held my breath.  No doubt his accuracy has improved and he doesn't have nearly as many turnovers.  Unfortunately, he hasn't been throwing the deep ball nearly as much this year or last and I think this is one of his strengths.  

5 minutes ago, Wolfpack352 said:

I think we actually do better when we play with a sense of urgency, which we did when we fell behind due to the turnovers.  I wish we would play every quarter as if we are always behind, instead of the casual momentum when we get a lead or the score is close. 

Now there is a sentiment the vast majority of Huddlerz could get behind.

32 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Funchess's TD this week was a big boy play. Samuel's TD last week was a big boy play. That's two, without having to rack my brain. The plays are being made. 

Oh, and ever since Torrey made that sliding grab for a TD a couple weeks ago, he has not dropped a pass.

Folks are nitpicking. Fear will do that to a person.

Forgot about Samuel.  That is another.  Like I said, we just recently got the talent to hopefully solve the problem. 

Funchess can make big catches.  My comment was specifically about YAC ability with the ball in there hands.  Had been non-existent really during the entire Rivera era until this season.  

Which is CRAZY in terms of why we aren't making sure Samuel and Moore get X number of targets each game.  They are the first with the ability and have already done electrifying things we have not seen in YEARS despite the literally handful of chances. 

1 minute ago, jtm said:

Agree with this - back in the day every time Cam dropped back to pass I held my breath.  No doubt his accuracy has improved and he doesn't have nearly as many turnovers.  Unfortunately, he hasn't been throwing the deep ball nearly as much this year or last and I think this is one of his strengths.  

Lot's of folks  wondering where the deep ball went. 

Archived