• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Eagles Prediction Thread!

Jeremy Igo

It all adds up to an "L" for the Panthers. I hate it but I've had this one down as an "L" since the schedule was announced. Nothing I've seen over the past couple of weeks makes me believe any differently. The Panthers really needed to take care of business last week but laid a fuggin egg to a lesser team. Coaching staff is holding this team back offensively for sure. Where the fug was Samuel? You're down 17 and need to pass the majority of the time to try to get back in the game and you leave your only deep threat on the fuggin bench the entire game. 

Morons!

41 minutes ago, Carolina said:

It all adds up to an "L" for the Panthers. I hate it but I've had this one down as an "L" since the schedule was announced. Nothing I've seen over the past couple of weeks makes me believe any differently. The Panthers really needed to take care of business last week but laid a fuggin egg to a lesser team. Coaching staff is holding this team back offensively for sure. Where the fug was Samuel? You're down 17 and need to pass the majority of the time to try to get back in the game and you leave your only deep threat on the fuggin bench the entire game. 

Morons!

So...3 fugs, and a moron. All in one little post. Have to wonder if folks talk like this in real life? I would bet, probably not.

This to me seems like a classic Panthers game. Coming off a terrible loss against an inferior opponent. Whole fan base is down and things look bleak the next week against a more talented team that is rolling at their house. 

Panthers somehow win. We continue to be an enigma nobody can figure out. Except me. 

Keek, TD and the D come out guns ablazing, forcing multiple turnovers. Cam comes out focused, dropping dimes. The panthers manage to beat the defending champs by 2 scores despite an estatic Ron Rivera’s best efforts.

Between figuring out what shirt to wear to the pressers and wondering if the franchise will build him a statue for being the greatest coach in their long tenured history, Rivera finds himself too busy to sabotage his own team for the remainder of the season, leaving them to their ill fate.

The Panthers rip off 5 straight victories, winning 8 of their last 11 games, including, a win at the saints.

Playoffs roll around, and the Riverboat awakens in an attempt to impress the new owner. He is alarmed to find while he was attending to his urgent coaching duties, young whipper snappers D.J. Moore and Curtis Samuel have found their way to starting positions. He benches both, opting instead for his dynamo speedsters veteran leadership.

The panthers lose in the wild card round despite being up a whopping 6 points at the half. When asked by reporters why he chose to sit his young receivers for the game, Rivera replies, “inclement weath— oh wait, this is just for the eagles game?

20-10 Panthers.

21 minutes ago, Turnip said:

The Eagles haven’t let anyone break the 30 point mark. Their offense always scores 20+ this year.

Lack I’d pass rush let’s them throw all over us. Offense struggles again.

Eagles 31 - Panthers 24

That was with subpar offense, Panthers getting the W 

367454481_ScreenShot2018-10-17at7_54_15PM.thumb.png.b4275b42f990635b2d38e30fc4a28cdf.png

Archived