• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Eagles Prediction Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Trying to predict which team shows up this weekend is an exercise in futility.   I'm hoping they get their act together and pull out a convincing win but I'm not betting on it.  The Panthers are not trending upward and the reasons are too numerous to count.  They look unprepared and confused most of the time or just winging it.  

Eagles 31

Panthers 20

This team just doesn't pass the eye test. Feels a lot like the 2014 team, in particular how bad the run defense is playing. I expect the Eagles to jump out to an early lead. Panthers claw their way back into it, pushing the score to 24-20 with a chance to win. Eagles score a late TD to seal it. Honestly I find it very hard to see the Panthers winning this game unless the Eagles massively mess up. Doug Pederson is about to show Rivera what a backbone looks like.

Panthers will play better because Reid will understand the D more and Samuel will play more (dreaming?),  #1 Run defense vs, Cam CMC?  I would like to see more 2 back sets this week, using CMC to stretch the defense more and Anderson to gash them.  They are vulnerable vs the pass, so motion CMC out, use Samuel and Moore and Funchess--and you can beat them on Offense.  On D it starts with the rush, staying in gap responsibilities which also means keeping the OL off Luke, and the S play.

Not sure, but Philly should be favored by 5 or 6.

Eagles 32, Panthers 28

I hate myself.

23 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Panthers will play better because Reid will understand the D more and Samuel will play more (dreaming?),  #1 Run defense vs, Cam CMC?  I would like to see more 2 back sets this week, using CMC to stretch the defense more and Anderson to gash them.  They are vulnerable vs the pass, so motion CMC out, use Samuel and Moore and Funchess--and you can beat them on Offense.  On D it starts with the rush, staying in gap responsibilities which also means keeping the OL off Luke, and the S play.

Not sure, but Philly should be favored by 5 or 6. 

Eagles 32, Panthers 28

I hate myself.

5 IS the number right now, and 45 1/2 the O/U.  I'm taking the over, and Car to win, 38-24.

I love myself.

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Who you got? 

Score? 

Notable stats? 

Do you hate the Eagles?

What is your favorite Halloween Candy?

Panthers

31-20

Cam 4TDs 45 Rushing Yards

CMC 30 Rushing 88 Rec Yards

DJ Moore 2 TDs

Olsen TD 60 Rec Yards

CJ Anderson TD 35 Rushing 20 Rec

4 Sacks

2Ints

Eagles Fans are the poster childs for abortion. 

Apples

1 minute ago, KaseKlosed said:

Panthers

31-20

Cam 4TDs 45 Rushing Yards

CMC 30 Rushing 88 Rec Yards

DJ Moore 2 TDs

Olsen TD 60 Rec Yards

CJ Anderson TD 35 Rushing 20 Rec

4 Sacks

2Ints

Eagles Fans are the poster childs for abortion. 

Apples

Something doesn't add up.  You have 5 TD's so by my count would be 35 unless you are counting on Gano missing 4 extra point attempts?

Archived