• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are 3-2 without yet hitting their stride

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, arbnranger said:

Bro, I’m a pretty big fan of a few sports and a super fan of a couple. I’m still amazed people can remember specifics like that, from many years ago. 

We have a few people like that on Huddle. Good stuff.

PS- An old quote from my parents is apropos:

“If you spent as much time on your grades as you did baseball cards or Bruce Lee trivia you would be a genius”

True, but some things are more important than money.  :shades:

I probably wouldn't remember it had I not been at that game sitting in the endzone watching those kicks spray wildly all over the field except between the uprights. At least we got our revenge in the NFC CG.

35 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I probably wouldn't remember it had I not been at that game sitting in the endzone watching those kicks spray wildly all over the field except between the uprights. At least we got our revenge in the NFC CG.

Foster for the bulldozing win! :)

Which team? The team that beat the Bengals, or the one that played the last two weeks or against Atlanta. Yes we are losing close games. Just like 2016.  The step changes we keep predicting, with the new oc, new dc, new wide receivers, new safety,  and new corners has not occurred.  We are a pretty good team, but have not yet shown to be a great one.  I don't know what is missing.  I really don't.   It just seems that we aren't playing to our potential, and I don't know where else to look but on the coaching staff.

Archived