• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are 3-2 without yet hitting their stride

Jeremy Igo

Ok, so everyone here knows I am fairly quick to take a pessimistic view of the team. 

I'm just not there yet. I am actually encouraged.

Two new coordinators. New offensive line. Clearly this team is not yet gelling.

Yet, they are 3-2 and completely in the mix. 

This team will get stronger as the season goes on. I really feel this team is playoff caliber.

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Ok, so everyone here knows I am fairly quick to take a pessimistic view of the team. 

I'm just not there yet. I am actually encouraged.

Two new coordinators. New offensive line. Clearly this team is not yet gelling.

Yet, they are 3-2 and completely in the mix. 

This team will get stronger as the season goes on. I really feel this team is playoff caliber.

If we can hang on till mid-November I think we hit our groove and roll through December.

With TD and Reid in full swing the defense will improve and I predict we split with New Orleans.

Most importantly is to be in full gel mode by playoffs.  The Panthers will be feared,

Just now, Pejorative Miscreant said:

What’s with the positive takes?

This is the Huddle. The Panthers lost.  

Go buy your bread and milk!  Lock your doors and start doing mock drafts!  We’re DOOMED!!!

We really are. We have at least 3 loses coming. The Falcons and Saints own us

I suspect Rivera will come out more aggressive after the criticism in WAS. Part of it I felt like was due to the Panthers being 3-1 going into the game, and the mentality of why not be conservative and take chances. The problem is it takes losses in order for the mentality to change instead of remaining aggressive at all times. Cam building chemistry with receivers and Norv I accept, but we just gotta get out of our own way. We definitely have the talent and ability to go far.

Archived