• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam had a 93.2 passer rating yesterday

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Panthers8969 said:

Once again the refs decided the game. Wright held on the last play. Cam throws it where he would’ve been but he was too busy getting held to be there. Oh but wait it was clearly just a bad throw by cam

How about the other throws he air mailed on the last drive...refs fault too? Or missing a wide open Greg Olsen?

35 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Washington has the 5th ranked D in the league. We were never going to light it up away from home.

Our D managed to force 0 turnovers. Just one would have been the difference.

It ain't all on the D, but a sizeable chunk of it is.

Doesn’t matter, Cam blew the chance to win the game with terrible decision making in the end.

You see what Brady did in the last minute. 

36 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Washington has the 5th ranked D in the league. We were never going to light it up away from home.

Our D managed to force 0 turnovers. Just one would have been the difference.

It ain't all on the D, but a sizeable chunk of it is.

If they also managed to get a stop on Washingtons last drive where theg got a FG we wouldn’t need a touchdown and we win in OT 

I believe our offense only had 3 possessions in the 2nd half. That tells you a lot about our defense. They may have given up only 6 pts in the 2nd half, but they let Washington pickup first downs and milk the clock.

23 minutes ago, Ace_Aladdin said:

Doesn’t matter, Cam blew the chance to win the game with terrible decision making in the end.

Brady also has a coach with balls.

There have been plenty of instances were Brady has come up short in the end. It happens.

3 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Do not know, but I read on here he had little to no snap on O. Watching it on TV I only saw him on ST but if he lined up at wr I may have missed it.

Samuel had a few snaps on offense. I was shocked he didn't play more after scoring a TD last week and getting good separation on the outside. Jarius Wright is a solid slot WR but Samuel can make things happen. 

30 minutes ago, Ace_Aladdin said:

As long as people continue to try and compare Cam to the likes of a Brady, people will continue to be disappointed 

2 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

As long as people continue to try and compare Cam to the likes of a Brady, people will continue to be disappointed 

Brady’s choked away games too. Some against us. It’s ok to call a spade a spade sometimes.

Cam missed throws that would’ve won us the game. I believe it’s only the second or third time in his eight-plus-year career that it’s happened. 

Archived