• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't panic. This happens every year.

Jeremy Igo

After a few hours of being pissed and saying irrational things on here, this loss sucks, but the season isn’t over. Even with Moore’s momentum killing fumbles, we were still in a place to win this game (should have). Things didn’t go right, look at Ganos missed extra point for another example. 

It’s not like they “killed us”. We were moving the ball and scoring points. The defense made some stops. I wish RR would make better personell decisions, like playing Samuel more. I also wish he’d try and score with two timeouts and 1:30 left in the half and go for it on that 4th and 1. That would have set the tone. 

Things do worry me:

pass rush..there is none. I don’t expect sacks every pass play, but I’d like more hits and hurries.

eric Washington (bc our dbs are consistently 5-7 yards off of WRs, having DEs in coverage multiple times, blitzing Keek way too much, when we do blitz there is nothing creative with them)

RR not playing Samuel and CJ Anderson

RR game management (although if it hasn’t changed now it never will)

Cam being our leading rusher...again

All in all, we will be ok.

The issue that I mainly have with this current era of Panthers football, is that when we lose we look bad. I would be happy losing games where I felt the Panthers played their best football, but lost. The other problem is that our offensive drives will look mediocre and struggle to move the ball, then all of a sudden we look like a completely different team. Perfect example was the last two drive of tonight's game, they moved the ball seamlessly, firing on all cylinders.

It frustrates me and I'm sure many others to no end, because we know the personnel, we know what this team is fully capable of but most the time they don't perform up to par.

The offense has to step up. Right now they look like the same 2017 offense. They only play when they are losing late in the 3rd quarter. They are fixin to get stomped by New Orleans yet again. We have the weapons. I don't understand what they are waiting for. Also Curtis Samuel needs the damn ball.

5 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Everyone knows we poo the bed in a total and complete way every season. 

Let us just hope it is only once this season. 

Big win coming next week!

We still haven't had our headscratcher stinker game yet this season (aka Bears last season).

Redskins are a solid team, although with how many weapons they were missing today we should have done much better on defense.

Schedule is about to start getting much tougher, so we may know in a few weeks whether we have a chance at playoffs or whether to mail it in and play for a top 5 pick.

Archived