• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't panic. This happens every year.

Jeremy Igo

And every year we don’t win the super bowl. I’m ready for a change starting at HC. I’m still fine with Norv. Didn’t like the play calling for most of the first half and the final four plays but the rest of the second half was pretty good. Dunno if that was more on Norv or Cam. Last game was pretty poor but otherwise I’ve been pleased with the huge improvement in game time decisions over what we saw in the Shula era. Washington has been terrible so far. Hurney has been good this time around but I dunno if I’m ready to trust him or not. 

As I watch the DALLAS COWBOYS destroy the Jaguars on both sides of the ball, I'm going to take it a step further said we have some deeper issues here, The whole energy of our team is bad, just bad. Our tempo is bad, our flow is bad, and the chemistry isn't that good. We look the same as we have in previous years, maybe I was expecting a complete change with no Jerry Richardson and a few additions, but the Giants game followed by this loss was typical under the Ron era and things won't change. HC's for one team that long don't change. 

28 minutes ago, ncsfinest21 said:

Why we trippin. The difference in the game was moores turnovers. We will be alright. 

Ultimately this is it.  The fact we were in a position to win says a lot about the team.  Not making excuses but I do think in football, when you turn the ball over and the other team doesn’t you tend to lose.   Yep.  

Archived