• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Redskins missing weapons today

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

I'm starting AD in Fantasy today. That's how much faith I have in Rivera. 

Oooh idk man. Consider Poe, kk, Luke and TD with Reid and Adams as run support. Peterson is my all-time favorite back; but, ijust don’t see it this week. Unless he surprises us with a big catch and run, You are going to have to pray for a short yardage TD. I’m thinking he doesn’t break 40 yds rushing.

9 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

I'm starting AD in Fantasy today. That's how much faith I have in Rivera. 

Your team must suck because that's a bad idea. What one hundred yard rusher in like 20 some games against our D. If Barkley can't run on us that old man sure won't either. I'll give him 45 yards, no touchdowns.

29 minutes ago, Asurfaholic said:

Well what’s the alternative? Wins are wins and we have a tendency to get leads ands come away with the W.

the alternative? Play from behind? Start the game behind a few scores leading to disappointment and failed comebacks?

bitch please

ill take leads and ugly wins any day of the week.

Anytime any team gets talked about with their records from the past, it never matters how they got that record! Style points are not awarded!

5 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Your team must suck because that's a bad idea. What one hundred yard rusher in like 20 some games against our D. If Barkley can't run on us that old man sure won't either. I'll give him 45 yards, no touchdowns.

The d has seriously underwhelmed this year.  I need to see them show consistency before I give them any faith again.

1 hour ago, Captain Morgan said:

yep, we'll getup  by 10 or so in the first half, then lose the lead in the 4th quarter playing conservative, then we'll squeeze out an ugly win via a miracle run by Cam or a 67 yard FG by Gano, and there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth in the Huddle for the next week, and people will start threads like "people, people please!  We're 4-1, not 1-4",  to no avail.

im not sure about that. Even if its an ugly as win 4-1 is indisputably good heading into the Eagles game

Archived