• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Redskins missing weapons today

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago

RB Adrian Peterson (ankle, shoulder, knee) is expected to play today, but WR Jamison Crowder (ankle) and RB Chris Thompson (rib, knee) are expected to be out, sources say. WR Paul Richardson (shoulder, knee) is a game-time decision.

Crowder is out.

RB Thompson is sometimes their leading receiver.

Even if Richardson plays he is banged up.

Panthers got this.

Just now, ncfan said:

We should have this

But after watching us nip out a record FG to put gun Eli, this will be closer than we think.

Expect to get a big lead, then them come charging for a come back in the 2nd half with us holding on for the W

I don't remember the last panther lead I could relax with.

4 hours ago, csuncc1989 said:

yep, we'll get up  by 10 or so in the first half, then lose the lead in the 4th quarter playing conservative, then we'll squeeze out an ugly win via a miracle run by Cam or a 67 yard FG by Gano, and there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth in the Huddle for the next week, and people will start threads like "people, people please!  We're 4-1, not 1-4",  to no avail.

4 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

yep, we'll get by 10 or so in the first half, then lose the lead in the 4th quarter playing conservative, then we'll squeeze out an ugly win via a miracle run by Cam or a 67 yard FG by Gano, and there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth in the Huddle for the next week, and people will start threads like "people, people please!  We're 4-1, not 1-4",  to no avail.

I take it you've seen this movie before?

29 minutes ago, ncfan said:

We should have this

But after watching us nip out a record FG to out gun Eli, this will be closer than we think.

Expect to get a big lead, then them come charging for a come back in the 2nd half with us holding on for the W

Yea, agree. I’d love to see that pass get fixed this week but Alex smith won’t make that easy. Jordan Reed will prob catch 8 balls for 100 knowing how we cover TEs. Hopefully that is all of he damage. I seriously doubt That their run game breaks 50 total yards without Thompson; he is the only one that could hurt our D. AP isn’t the type of back that gives our team trouble.

35 minutes ago, csuncc1989 said:

Well what’s the alternative? Wins are wins and we have a tendency to get leads ands come away with the W.

the alternative? Play from behind? Start the game behind a few scores leading to disappointment and failed comebacks?

bitch please

ill take leads and ugly wins any day of the week.

57 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet 4h4 hours ago

#Redskins RB Adrian Peterson (ankle, shoulder, knee) is expected to play today, but WR Jamison Crowder (ankle) and RB Chris Thompson (rib, knee) are expected to be out, sources say. WR Paul Richardson (shoulder, knee) is a game-time decision.

Crowder is out.

RB Thompson is sometimes their leading receiver.

Even if Richardson plays he is banged up.

Panthers got this.

As long as Rivera is the HC. I have zero faith in this team "having it." 

Archived