• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Redskins Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Just now, KillerKat said:

I'm so sick of dumbass head coaching on this team. When is the last time we haven't had that? When's the last time we've had a really good coach? I was too young to really analyze Dom Capers, but I remember liking him and liked that he took notes on what went wrong during the game and tried to fix it. I think he was fired for getting in it with JR right?  Damn, that was fuging 20 years ago.

Yeah, for me the biggest thing is situational decision-making/play-calling.  Personnel decisions also are largely terrible.  He is fine as a "figurehead" head coach, but hell,  Brady Hoke could do that

7 minutes ago, rico6 said:

No Huddler has ever been able to give a coherent answer to this. It is MIND BLOWING.

Not sure he's good, but I think he's at least above average. You rank a coach against his peers, not against some mythical perfect head coach and if you rank the head coaches in the league, he ranks somewhere in the top half.

That doesnt mean we shouldn't fire him and hope to find the next McVay though.

Just now, PantherNation123 said:

Yeah, for me the biggest thing is situational decision-making/play-calling.  Personnel decisions also are largely terrible.  He is fine as a "figurehead" head coach, but hell,  Brady Hoke could do that

Norv could do that right now

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

I'm so sick of dumbass head coaching on this team. When is the last time we haven't had that? When's the last time we've had a really good coach? I was too young to really analyze Dom Capers, but I remember liking him and liked that he took notes on what went wrong during the game and tried to fix it. I think he was fired for getting in it with JR right?  Damn, that was fuging 20 years ago.

As much as this fan base reasonably hates Harbaugh, it’s a shame he never even considered this team because of JR. Man what could’ve been.

Just now, Semaj said:

How in the hell has Rivera won 2 head coach of the year awards?  Was their seriously no other coaches that were better than him those years?  I think his players should have won those awards.

Cam...and Luke bailed this fk out that won the coaching lotto.

Archived