• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Redskins Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

It’s amazing to me that this coaching staff didn’t think Washington would try to get the ball back with 2 timeouts left. As soon as we ran the ball up the gut on first down Washinton knew they were going to get another chance. Thank god they’re terrible or else this game would already be over 

I'm so sick of dumbass head coaching on this team. When is the last time we haven't had that? When's the last time we've had a really good coach? I was too young to really analyze Dom Capers, but I remember liking him and liked that he took notes on what went wrong during the game and tried to fix it. I think he was fired for getting in it with JR right?  Damn, that was fuging 20 years ago.

And this game and the Giants last week, along with the debacle in Atlanta is why I want Rivera canned yesterday...  if we're expected to win or it's a big game, we don't show up.  There have been few outliers, but 9 out of 10 times, we're gonna come out looking like the Bad News Bears, like we did today, last week, against Atlanta who were without their two best defensive players, and why we looked like poo every game against New Orleans last year.

I've wanted Rivera gone, but I figured it was best to wait until aftet the season...  but, if we lose this game today, I want him gone Monday.  I've had enough of this poo.  fug continuity.

7 minutes ago, beastson said:

Those that think Ron is good or great, please explain?

I think he's above average, not quite good, and I think that by ranking the head coaches in the league and realizing he's ranks higher than one would think before ranking. 

List the top ten coaches in the league once you get past 10 you might be hard pressed to find another better than Rivera.

5 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

I am absolutely terrified to play the Saints at this point.  Bree's is going to destroy our secondary....he is going to absolutely torch us.  Combine that with our bullsheit conservative offense that can't seem to have any consistency throughout the game.....well.

Yes.  We will get embarrassed on our home turf and in the dome.  It will be maddening to watch. But, If it leads to us getting a young stud at head coach like a McVay, it will be worth it.  Just like one year of Jimmy Clausen being our QB led to Cam Newton.  Sometimes the pain makes it all worthwhile. 

Archived