• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Redskins Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Snake said:

I'm really not sure if we can come back from 11 down. 

we can, our players are fully capable of it. but we won't call plays that lend themselves to it. rivera would punt on 1st down sometimes if he was allowed.

Just now, Semaj said:

I get it because I have seen it more than I can handle the past 7 seasons.  Its how Ron Rivera  coaches.   Never  a surprise to those of us that watch every game.  

7 phhhh that is what every JR hired coach does. Basically just stubborn defensive coach with big egos. 

Rivera is unreasonably risk averse. That is his problem. He is so afraid of the risk involved with being aggressive that he hamstrings this team time and time again. The one year he allowed the team to play loose and fast, they go 15-1 and should have won the Super Bowl. Coincidence? I think not. 

Just now, Bama Panther said:

Rivera is unreasonably risk averse. That is his problem. He is so afraid of the risk involved with being aggressive that he hamstrings this team time and time again. The one year he allowed the team to play loose and fast, they go 15-1 and should have won the Super Bowl. Coincidence? I think not. 

The Prospect Theory fits Ron Rivera.

Archived