• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Redskins Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Cam doesn't have time to sit and survey the field because defenses know we have no WR threat, and a weak OL. 

So Cam was successful in the first few weeks by simply taking the layups, but I am sure he felt out of his comfort zone. Now, to make up for it and take control and do things his way, he is back to bombing stupid passes downfield and getting picked off because he's getting hit as he throws. 

5 TDs to 1 Int the first 3 weeks. So far he's up to what, 2 TDs to 4 Ints since he has been back to his old ways??

Maybe follow the game plan Norv lays out and take what the defense gives you, and the offense would look better, feel better, and open the deep game up by taking the short gains early in the game. 

1 minute ago, tiger7_88 said:

Because, as we know, the best NFL QBs throw accurate long passes when their arms are hit in mid-throw.

Yeahhhh unless I missed something, his arm wasn't hit at all. He was pressured and off balance, but nobody hit his arm. Also, I said not the best play, but Voth, Gantt, etc. aren't all wrong here. 

Even the best Offensive and Defensive Coordinators lose their magic at some point. Rivera was always a great DC, but now that magic is gone so there is no point in retaining him. All he does is try to keep the same defensive scheme that's been outdated for a while now and hinder the offensive with his conservative philosophy. Wouldn't mind him fired this week.

I've posted this already, but I might post it some more today:

And because Rivera was too much of a pussy to take a slight risk early, NOW whatever gameplan they had coming into the game will have to be circular filed and the rest of the game will be required to be FULL of risk.

One small vaginal decision by a grown ass NFL head coach has waterfalled into this poo-show.

And some assholes will endlessly defend it.

Archived