• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Redskins Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Reading earlier this week that Cam struggles with play calls, gets helped by other players to explain the plays, and tells coaches he can’t recite long play names, makes me fully believe he’s the reason for our delayed 1 second left snaps. A coach can only help so much. 

This team is tough to watch sometimes.

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

That was actually a good idea, FUnchess was behind both of the DBs but Cam didnt get enough on that ball . He underthrew it and it got picked easily. 

I'm starting to wonder if Cam is the reason why our deep passing game has been absent the last 2 seasons. 

more like his arm got hit, either way its a punt 

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

That was actually a good idea, FUnchess was behind both of the DBs but Cam didnt get enough on that ball . He underthrew it and it got picked easily. 

I'm starting to wonder if Cam is the reason why our deep passing game has been absent the last 2 seasons. 

Wolfpredator

• If it bleeds
  •  
  • Wolfpredator
  • HUDDLER
  • 1,470 posts
  • LocationTacoma, WA

That has to be the absolute dumbest throw ive ever seen Newton make.  This team is so bad right now......you would think last week would have been a wake up call but nope.

Pie

Right on cue. lool

Archived