• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Redskins Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Rastlet said:

He missed McCaf because there was a free blitzer coming free and he had to let go of the ball early. Do you morons even watch the game or just blame Cam for everything. Leading rusher again. CJ didn't even get a carry. Cam is the only reason the Panthers were in the game. Blame DJ Moore. Blame the soft as charmin defense that gave up that last fg. 3 possessions in the 2nd half and they would have scored on all of them if not behind like they were. Blame the crappy coaching staff that keeps playing possession football until the game has to be put in the QB's hand. 

Cam isnt too blame for the loss, obviously. But if he's the QB we all tout him to be, he can't do what he did on those last few passes.

Just now, MadHatter said:

And the liberal antifa crowd will continue to blame anyone other than Cam for making a dumb decision on not throwing to Olsen on 3rd down and missing g a wide open cmc on 2nd down.

seems I said he should have hit Olsen AND that he missed CMC. You're displaying that high IQ of yours. Funny how people are criticizing 3 passes in crunch time, more than they are the 97% of the game that was horribly played and coached in all 3 phases, that forced it to be an all or nothing situation. This goes beyond simple player criticism. This poo is something else. We know what. 

Just now, raleigh-panther said:

You and I seldom agree

i do this time

no franchise QB would have not realized you have to get the first down

I also am not blaming Cam for this loss.  The fumbles by DJ...the defense giving up big plays and long drives....and some questionable coaching calls.

Cam made some great plays to get us back in it.

But Cam made terrible decisions on those last 3 plays.

Just now, Silent Majority said:

seems I said he should have hit Olsen AND that he missed CMC. You're displaying that high IQ of yours. Funny how people are criticizing 3 passes in crunch time, more than they are the 97% of the game that was horribly played and coached in all 3 phases, that forced it to be an all or nothing situation. This goes beyond simple player criticism. This poo is something else. We know what. 

Most NFL games come down to 3 pts or less

4 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

not sure why we took 3 shots at the end zone, with only 5 yards to gain and 2 time outs.Cammy cam got a little greedy.

Exactly oh my God I was hoping that they would just get the 5 yards we have plenty of time we have plenty of time out there was no need you know once Redskins get on the field they’re just going to knee

13 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Cam locking in on receivers killed that final series.

He made up who he was gonna throw it to before the snap.

At some point people will realize Cam is an average Qb that lacks the killer instinct to get it done. I personally think his field vision is terrible.  

2 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

No one said Cam was to blame for this Loss.   But he is to blame for terrible decisions and plays on those last three throws.

we were not in an all or nothing situation.  He had Ilsen for a first down on the 10 with 40 sec and 2 timeouts.  He made a bad decision.

3 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

All aspects of the team deserve criticism for this loss, including Cam.  His play on the last three throws was horrible.  DJ moore put us in a hole early.  Oline blocking in the first half was not good.  Defense played like they were asleep for the entire first qtr.  

I said that. never did I suggest otherwise. Those with tunnel vision know who they are. poo is pathetic. 

Archived