• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey Wayne, you are an idiot.

Jeremy Igo

21 minutes ago, brandon_87 said:

His athletic ability is through the roof, no doubt, but he's not a passer. He wasn't ever considered a passer at Auburn either, so I'm mad. Personally, IMO, I just wish by his 8th year in the league he would have developed better accuracy and consistency, but, like I said, take the good with the bad , he's a mismatch for 90% of LBs and any CB/S in the league in ball carrier ability, and they respect that, so it changes how they attack him and us as a team. We've done good for the most part with playing to his skills and abilities.

Cam very much is a passer, I don't know why on Earth you would say that he's not.  If we had an offensive minded head coach you would see more passing from him.  Or, if we had a defense that was at the bottom of the league...you would see more passing.

Cam is never going to be Tom Brady or Drew Brees...just not his game.  But Brees and Brady are never going to be Newton, just not their game.

As I stated in another thread, we are spoiled.  Get a good QB, and you expect him to be perfect.  Go to the playoffs every year, and you start to expect a super bowl.

6 hours ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

Almost all of those quarterbacks you named are athletic.  Once again, you f*cking people are leaving out half of the intent of my statement.  Cousins is not athletic and could not play in our offense.  There are like 3 athletic white QBs in the history of the league.  There are dozens of athletic black QBs.  You guys have got some seriously thick skulls.

In your first couple of post, you said black qb's are mostly huge.  Then you said white qb's aren't usually athletic enough to survive in our offense.  

In answer to the first, on average, black qb's aren't any larger than white ones.  Regarding the second, they may be better runners, but if Kirk Cousins happened to be our qb, we would likely change the offense.  

5 hours ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

Let me spell it out for YOU, peanuts.

You said "If you don't like the response to something you typed.... don't type it."

Thus, you are talking about a specific response to a specific post. Not "a response".  "THE response".  I can't look into the future to determine if I will like your response.  So how would I be able to use that as a factor in determining whether or not I should post it?

Pretty simple.  Learn how to read what you yourself are typing.  You did a very good job trying to twist your own words around when in fact you just didn't take the time to make a statement that actually made logical sense.

Have a good day.

Thank you for confirming my point!  Glad we were able to come to agreement on this part of the discussion.  Have a good day as well!

3 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

It's interesting that the foundation of this forum is insulting our coaches, players, anyone. But if you call other members idiots just the same you get an internet warning from the mod who edits posts.

None of the coaches, players post comments here in the forum talking trash, making insults to others now do they.

16 hours ago, WarHeel said:

Not sure why folks have to go the “white guy” route. People said that CMC wouldn’t be worth the pick because he was a “white RB.” Turns out that was garbage.

There has been uproar over comments on guys like Cam and Deshaun being “black QBs.” They’re both above average for their position. 

Can we stop with the race in sports perspectives? 

Why that's the only way I give my lack of individuality any value by judging others success and attach it my  skin pigmentation.

/sarcasm

11 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

It's interesting that the foundation of this forum is insulting our coaches, players, anyone. But if you call other members idiots just the same you get an internet warning from the mod who edits posts.

Poor baby. Why don't you get out from behind your keyboard and call some folks idiots in real life if its so important to you?  You have other outlets for your opinions you know. 

12 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

r/Panthers is way better and I encourage people to post there. I only stick around the Huddle because I've been here forever: it's no longer the best place to talk Panthers. Reddit has a reputation for having bad mods, but at least they don't edit your posts or give you warnings or ban common words like poo and replace them with really stupid "euphemisms".

16 hours ago, Moo Daeng said:

So you think it is perfectly normal behavior to call others an idiot? Call me old fashion. But isn't that a tad counterintuitive to civil discourse? A clear and concise exchange of ideas cannot happen when emotion is used as a weapon. 

IMO, if Huddlerz could communicate in a more civil manner. We could probably get by without even needing the Mods. But yeah, that ain't happening.

tl/dr version; You can catch more flies with honey, than you can with vinegar. 

Archived