• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey Wayne, you are an idiot.

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

No.  I actually said, specifically, "small white guys" for a reason.  

Most black QBs who become starters are huge.  Most white QBs are tiny by comparison, and there are VERY few white QBs who are athletic enough to survive the pummeling Cam has to on a regular basis.  This is simple fact.

Signed - Small white guy.

Uhh there are no QB's I can think of that can take the beating Cam has taken.  Some of it being self inflicted for sure.  I can give you several white qbs that are tougher than all black qbs not named Cam Newton (favre, eli,Rothlesberger, Rodgers etc..) Who are the tough black qbs?  Mike Vick?  Bridgewater? Culpepper?  Watson?  All those guys are glass.  Toughness has nothing to do with race

57 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

How could you not type it after someone has already responded?  Your suggestion is literally impossible without time travel.  I am now dumber after reading this reply.  Thanks.

Hahaha what??  Do you need me to spell it out for you?

1. You said black QB's are larger than white QB's.

2. I responded to this weird claim.

3. You got upset I responded to this.

4. I told you to not type something if you don't want to get a response.

Pretty simple

1 hour ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

220 lbs is NOT big... and you're obviously triggered.  You know damn good and well I don't mean anything racist when I say black QBs are on average larger and more athletic than white QBs.  Don't put words in my mouth.

You also conveniently aren't paying attention to me mentioning "athletic".  Most of those QBs are slow as molasses and weak when it comes to running the ball.  We run a read option offense.  You need an athletic QB to do this.  On average, black QBs are way more athletic.  Please tell me how I am wrong, and bring some stats into.  Not four white guys you name off the top of your head.

And stop being so god*amn triggered.  You people fly off the handle over nothing.  

Just read through the rest of your responses on this thread and can confirm, you are the only one flying off the handle. Just to stoke the fire though, Cam is the only QB like Cam in the league. The guy is the size of a LB and can run like a RB. But if we want to play the "athletic" card instead of "big", we have Luck, Allen, Wilson, Rodgers, Mayfield, Watson, Prescott, Wentz. So still, not sure your argument. 

10 minutes ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

Just read through the rest of your responses on this thread and can confirm, you are the only one flying off the handle. Just to stoke the fire though, Cam is the only QB like Cam in the league. The guy is the size of a DE and can run like a RB. But if we want to play the "athletic" card instead of "big", we have Luck, Allen, Wilson, Rodgers, Mayfield, Watson, Prescott, Wentz. So still, not sure your argument. 

Fify

3 hours ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

Very few small white guys would play well in our offense, considering how much of a beating the QB is required to take. 

Cam drops back too far for the pocket to protect him, and goes through his progressions slow as poo, he gets hit because of himself 

1 minute ago, brandon_87 said:

Cam drops back too far and goes through his progressions slow as poo, he gets hit because of himself 

If you're still going out of your way to poo on Cam this many years in after all we've seen him do for the franchise, you're just a bad person.

Archived