• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey Wayne, you are an idiot.

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

No.  I actually said, specifically, "small white guys" for a reason.  

Most black QBs who become starters are huge.  Most white QBs are tiny by comparison, and there are VERY few white QBs who are athletic enough to survive the pummeling Cam has to on a regular basis.  This is simple fact.

Signed - Small white guy.

This may be the dumbest thing I've seen on this board. And that's saying something for this place. Probably half the QBs in the league are over 220 lbs, the majority of who are white. Big Ben, Flacco, Brady, Ryan. Race literally has nothing to do with it and it's a fairly racist statement to say that just because a QB is black means that he's gonna be huge...wtf dude?

Cousins is having a great season. Can't take that away from him. It certainly helps to have the best receiving duo in the league though. 

Wouldn't trade him though. Way more expensive for better passing stats but a complete removal of the rushing threat that Cam brings that allows our run game to flourish. 

1 minute ago, rodeo said:

who was that guy trying to make 'cam stans' a thing

Professor Chaos.

I would @ him, but he'll probably just show up and start aimlessly talking about his CC license again in a veiled attempt to convey idle threats.

10 minutes ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

This may be the dumbest thing I've seen on this board. And that's saying something for this place. Probably half the QBs in the league are over 220 lbs, the majority of who are white. Big Ben, Flacco, Brady, Ryan. Race literally has nothing to do with it and it's a fairly racist statement to say that just because a QB is black means that he's gonna be huge...wtf dude?

220 lbs is NOT big... and you're obviously triggered.  You know damn good and well I don't mean anything racist when I say black QBs are on average larger and more athletic than white QBs.  Don't put words in my mouth.

You also conveniently aren't paying attention to me mentioning "athletic".  Most of those QBs are slow as molasses and weak when it comes to running the ball.  We run a read option offense.  You need an athletic QB to do this.  On average, black QBs are way more athletic.  Please tell me how I am wrong, and bring some stats into.  Not four white guys you name off the top of your head.

And stop being so god*amn triggered.  You people fly off the handle over nothing.  

19 minutes ago, Lumps said:

Race and size don’t have anything to do whatsoever with toughnessness. There are literally a million examples. Just like race and size have nothing to do with intelligence as some would say ‘athletic’ qbs lack ‘intellect’ to be a QB.

Idiotic statement.

Again, conveniently leaving out "athletic".  We run the read option.  You need an athletic QB.  If there are a million examples of big, tough, athletic QBs capable of running the read option, give me 15 of them over the entire course of league history.  

You dumbasses think I'm knocking Cam for this.  I'm not.  I'm saying he's a special talent and an extremely unique player, and it's why he's so good in our offenses.  You just see a reference to someone's race and fly off the handle like little b*tches.  

Good luck.

19 minutes ago, rodeo said:

this post made me spit my mayo across the room

It's literally disgusting that you eat mayo at any point before 11:30 AM.  

You're also taking my post way out of context and getting triggered over nothing.  Read my other posts in this thread.  If you still think this is "spit out mayo" worthy, then you're A: stupid, B: free to have your own stupid opinion.

34 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

No.  I actually said, specifically, "small white guys" for a reason.  

Most black QBs who become starters are huge.  Most white QBs are tiny by comparison, and there are VERY few white QBs who are athletic enough to survive the pummeling Cam has to on a regular basis.  This is simple fact.

Signed - Small white guy.

Genuinely curious who these huge black starting QBs are you are talking about.

The names Teddy Bridgewater, RGIII, Tyrod Taylor, Russell Wilson, Lamar Jackson, Mike Vick etc etc aren't exactly "huge" QBs.

Cam is a unicorn when it comes to the QB position. It will probably be a long time before there is anyone to come close to his physical abilities playing QB at a high level.

2 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

Again, conveniently leaving out "athletic".  We run the read option.  You need an athletic QB.  If there are a million examples of big, tough, athletic QBs capable of running the read option, give me 15 of them over the entire course of league history.  

You dumbasses think I'm knocking Cam for this.  I'm not.  I'm saying he's a special talent and an extremely unique player, and it's why he's so good in our offenses.  You just see a reference to someone's race and fly off the handle like little b*tches.  

Good luck.

There is something wrong with you.

We run don't run "the read option", it's a piece of our playbook, not the style of offense.

Also, if we didn't have Cam Newton, we wouldn't be running the QB nearly as much as we do.  Do you think that Norv only knows how to coach a running QB?  If so, Philip and Troy are very confused right now.

As to the size/athleticism black white thing you are doing...it makes no sense.  A few of the best black QB's were 6'2" and below...you know Warren Moon, Steve McNair, Michael Vick, et.....

Please stop posting dumb stuff.

Cousins - 226 pass attempts, 11 TDs, 4.9% TD percentage

Newton - 130 pass attempts, 7 TDs, 5.4% TD percentage

Cousins - zero rushing TDS

Newton - 3 rushing TDs

Cousins - 2 interceptions, 5 fumbles

Newton - 3 "interceptions", 2 fumbles

Cousins - #1 WR Stefon Diggs

Newton - #1 WR Devin Funchess

Herkadurka, indeed.

Archived