• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lighten Up....

Jeremy Igo

17 hours ago, TherapyTime said:

I am completely psyched for this year. 

Cam, Christian, DJ, Greg, Funches, and Michael; those guys are playing their heart out and it shows on the board.

Luke, Thomas, Julius, Donte, Kawann, and Mario are blowing up offenses and getting takeaways. 

What's not to like?

Sure. we aren't winning games 42 - 0 yet, but it's not February either..

This

I've been playing the games from 2015 in the mornings while getting ready. It's just not the same as watching them back then. It would have sucked to have not enjoyed those games and that team in the moment. 

I apologize for being rude to all of the Giants fans after that last play on Sunday.  I was drunk and pissed off at our PSL owners for selling their tix to the thousands of Giant fans that showed up and getting prepped for walking down that ramp to the exits hearing exclamations of joy from all of them.  Nothing personal.  Just knowing the Ravens fans that will show up in a couple of weeks will probably double them.  Thank you fellow PSL owners.   Go Panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21 minutes ago, beckersteen said:

Yea well, everything people bitched about that year popped up in the Super Bowl..

And what does bitching about it do? I enjoyed the ride, it was a fuging blast the whole way until the end. 

Archived