• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lighten Up....

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, 1989 said:

I’ve been on this board since 2007 when it was Panthers Huddle and all of the complaining and whining has gotten so bad that I full on considered deleting my account and never getting back on here. Thank you for posting this @Jeremy Igo!

Get a grip people! This is the NFL...rarely do you just beat the crap out of teams. We are winning games. Enjoy it!

Stay around and be a good contributor.....need more of those!!

I feel pretty positive about what I've seen from David Tepper so far. Very positive about what I've seen from Norv Turner. Christian McCaffrey as well.

I think a lot of the arguing comes from people staking out absolute positions. You've got people who believe that Ron Rivera needs to be fired right now, this minute. You've got others who think you can't say anything negative about him because we have a winning record.

Neither of those positions is entirely reasonable, but if you argue against them, people assume you're taking the opposite extreme. Not necessarily true. It is genuinely possible to be undecided on such things. Arguments about Newton and Rivera are prime examples.

Me? I'm pretty much like I always am. I take the good. I take the bad. I take them both and there you have the 2018 Panthers.

Lots of season left to go. Let's see how it goes.

I am completely psyched for this year. 

Cam, Christian, DJ, Greg, Funches, and Michael; those guys are playing their heart out and it shows on the board.

Luke, Thomas, Julius, Donte, Kawann, and Mario are blowing up offenses and getting takeaways. 

What's not to like?

Sure. we aren't winning games 42 - 0 yet, but it's not February either..

4 minutes ago, TherapyTime said:

I am completely psyched for this year. 

Cam, Christian, DJ, Greg, Funches, and Michael; those guys are playing their heart out and it shows on the board.

Luke, Thomas, Julius, Donte, Kawann, and Mario are blowing up offenses and getting takeaways. 

What's not to like?

Sure. we aren't winning games 42 - 0 yet, but it's not February either..

A lot of people thought we were going to win the last game 42-0. I was one of them.

The fact that we didn't definitely left some people pissed off.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

A lot of people thought we were going to win the last game 42-0. I was one of them.

Ok, I get that. Expectations and all. I don't bet, so, I'm not that mad (at all) about it.  

But, the Giants were staring 1-4 in the face. Those guys are men too, they don't want to be embarrassed with that on their records. So they were going to fight their butts off and stay disciplined.  Desperate players do things they wouldn't normally do to try to win and we saw some of that on Sunday. They even used a trick play they were probably saving for the playoff to try to beat us.

They didn't. 

I really don't expect any less from Washington this Sunday. One game up from Philly, they should be pretty scrappy. It'll be a good game to watch, and win. 

These close battles where you get the opponents best shot, these are the ones that mold you into a champion. These guys are the right guys, they just need some more time (which we have) to get everything down smooth. We are getting healthy, our backups got valuable playing time and TD is back. 

It might be raining here, but the sun is shining on the Carolina Panthers today. 

27 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

No TD. Norv kinda just figuring this out as he goes (ninja). Happy my team is 3-1. Priceless.

We have a lot to be thankful for.

When we have a team down by two scores, I just wish we'd break their damned necks and put the game away.  When we go into the defensive shell, more often than not we make the game a nail-biter unnecessarily...  I still love my Panthers, but the late game drama to hold on to a lead is going to give me a stroke.

23 hours ago, Jai. said:

We're 3-1, oline was thought to be wrecked but they're playing well, no TD, no Greg, safety on ir.........we're ahead of schedule here 

So true. We had to replace about 5 - 6 starters for most of the 1st 4 games. Matt K, Daryl, Greg, TD, Searcy, Trai Turner.

Even if replacements play well, it's still a challenge.  Glad we're getting TD and Greg back. Hoping Reid settles in quickly and becomes an impact player.  Looking forward to seeing Moton continue to ball out.

Archived