• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lighten Up....

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, bigdavis said:

That's the kind of positive thinking we need more of. 

Sunday was a miracle win, the likes of which they make movies about.  But instead of basking in the glow of a result that may well make the difference -- come the end of the season -- in our playoff future, we get all manner of armchair QB, amateur GM complaints.

I know there's always ways to improve, and it was far from a pretty win, but damn!  My first reaction is JOY, not criticism.

As my energy levels and my emotions began to settle down after we won the game, the the reality of the fact that we just witnessed a fantastic game, in which both teams despite mistakes being made, fought extremely hard for the game. I don't know what more you can ask for in a football game. Those are the games that are most exciting to watch. Yes because there are our,  team it makes it a bit more emotionally, survive a fantastic game. One for the ages for that matter.

And people are too busy with their heads up their asses.

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Remember during our Superbowl year when each game brought on moaning in this forum? Do those of you that moaned ever wish you just enjoyed the ride? I am willing to bet you do. 

I understand the complaining during and after the game. But to complain about a win into Wednesday is just weird. Time to enjoy life a little. 

As such, please use this thread to say something nice about the Carolina Panthers or someone on this board. 

Love you,

JI

You should pass the “lighten up” pep talk over to  whichever moderator has suspended me twice in the past three months. Once for making a joke about Richardson doing so poorly in court because he doesn’t have a Jewish lawyer - a direct reference to Larry David and CYE.

The second time for making another joke about Obada sounding too much like Obama thus the right wing whackos who speak in racist code on this board probably won’t like him, then that same moderator made a thread a couple days later that was politically charged and it’s entire purpose was to push people’s buttons and be disruptive. 

I get it - it’s the Internet. Just sayin u should walk it how you talk it. 

Cheers!

3 hours ago, RumHam said:

I did look at the o'fifteen schedule yesterday and our offense didn't really open up until week 10. 

Exactly, it's easy for people to forget, we just remember 15-1 and taking Arizona's soul in the playoffs... we won a lot of close and ugly games before we really went on a tear... I actually think winning these early games before we're fully clicking and while facing adversity helps the team down the road. We're going to have to win some ugly dogfights to get where we want to go

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

You should pass the “lighten up” pep talk over to  whichever moderator has suspended me twice in the past three months. Once for making a joke about Richardson doing so poorly in court because he doesn’t have a Jewish lawyer - a direct reference to Larry David and CYE.

The second time for making another joke about Obada sounding too much like Obama thus the right wing whackos who speak in racist code on this board probably won’t like him, then that same moderator made a thread a couple days later that was politically charged and it’s entire purpose was to push people’s buttons and be disruptive. 

I get it - it’s the Internet. Just sayin u should walk it how you talk it. 

Cheers!

I'm confused.  How could you be a former "Huddler of the Year" and be banned twice?  Oh, I see... maybe it's something to do with filing a complaint on the ONE thread that's designed to be light-hearted and optimistic.  Poor timing?

Cheers!

Archived