• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lighten Up....

Jeremy Igo

Remember during our Superbowl year when each game brought on moaning in this forum? Do those of you that moaned ever wish you just enjoyed the ride? I am willing to bet you do. 

I understand the complaining during and after the game. But to complain about a win into Wednesday is just weird. Time to enjoy life a little. 

As such, please use this thread to say something nice about the Carolina Panthers or someone on this board. 

Love you,

JI

2 minutes ago, jbland said:

Both of our young WRs look like the truth. Can’t wait until they start taking over the league. 

Plus that young RB is a phenom. Cam's going into his prime and Luke is the best MLB playing the game today. We have a working O-line and our DBs are showing a lot of promise.

That's the kind of positive thinking we need more of. 

Sunday was a miracle win, the likes of which they make movies about.  But instead of basking in the glow of a result that may well make the difference -- come the end of the season -- in our playoff future, we get all manner of armchair QB, amateur GM complaints.

I know there's always ways to improve, and it was far from a pretty win, but damn!  My first reaction is JOY, not criticism.

14 minutes ago, jbland said:

Both of our young WRs look like the truth. Can’t wait until they start taking over the league. 

10 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Plus that young RB is a phenom. Cam's going into his prime and Luke is the best MLB playing the game today. We have a working O-line and our DBs are showing a lot of promise.

YES AND YES!!!!!!

As I said in the game prediction thread....Samuel and Moore will just get better and better as the season progresses.  They need to get more targets.

Good teams have to win the close ones and get some breaks.  Lots of stuff to learn from.

19 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Remember during our Superbowl year when each game brought on moaning in this forum? Do those of you that moaned ever wish you just enjoyed the ride? I am willing to bet you do. 

I understand the complaining during and after the game. But to complain about a win into Wednesday is just weird. Time to enjoy life a little. 

As such, please use this thread to say something nice about the Carolina Panthers or someone on this board. 

Love you,

JI

It's almost a guarantee we are going to FINALLY have our first back-to-back winning season!

Archived