• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers at Redskins Statistical Snapshot

Jeremy Igo

fwiw Cam has owned the Washington DC football team

12/19/2016 Carolina Panthers CAR 26 @ Washington Redskins WAS 15 W Box
11/22/2015 Washington Redskins WAS 16 @ Carolina Panthers CAR 44 W Box
11/04/2012 Carolina Panthers CAR 21 @ Washington Redskins WAS 13 W Box
10/23/2011 Washington Redskins WAS 20 @ Carolina Panthers CAR 33 W Box

19 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

12/19/201612/19/16 Carolina Panthers CAR 26 @ Washington Redskins WAS 15 W Box
11/22/201511/22/15 Washington Redskins WAS 16 @ Carolina Panthers CAR 44 W Box
11/04/201211/04/12 Carolina Panthers CAR 21 @ Washington Redskins WAS 13 W Box
10/23/201110/23/11 Washington Redskins WAS 20 @ Carolina Panthers CAR 33 W Box
10/11/200910/11/09 Washington Redskins WAS 17 @ Carolina Panthers CAR 20 W Box

Its like the opposite of Atlanta. 

So far the skins have beat a sorry Cardinals team, lost ugly to the Colts, beat the mediocre/bad Packers and got crushed by the Saints.

It looks like they like to get RB Chris Thompson involved in the passing game. As long as we keep a handle on that, which hopefully won't be an issue with Thomas Davis coming back, and don't let Alex Smith get into a rhythm we should be alright.

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

On paper, this looks like a tough game for the Panthers. I didn't know Wash had the #5 ranked defense. Doesn't look like they get many sacks, which is nice.

Untitled-1.jpg

I like the matchup.  Plus we have their number.  This could be a good game to get the whole team in rhythm.  I think they need to beat the wheels off someone real good to get their confidence up.

15 minutes ago, DeAngelo Beason said:

I like the match up.  Plus we have their number.  This could be a good game to get the whole team in rhythm.  I think they need to beat the wheels off someone real good to get their confidence up.

Whatever happened to that Redskins from last season(I think it was) when they played the Aints and almost won until a big lead was blown and they lost.

I think the numbers are skewed this early in the season based on some weaker teams the Redskins played. They are horrible getting off the field on 3rd down.

The Saints of course had their full powered offense, had Ingram back and just had their way all day long,..

im sure Norv is going over all their miscues now with the offense, and we should be able to move well against them.

the Saints also showed how weak the Skins offense is. The saints have had a terrible defense, but easily stopped them all game.

This will also be a game where we see the rust finally come off—

we will stick it to them, 35-17

2 hours ago, Cary Kollins said:

12/19/2016 Carolina Panthers CAR 26 @ Washington Redskins WAS 15 W Box
11/22/2015 Washington Redskins WAS 16 @ Carolina Panthers CAR 44 W Box
11/04/2012 Carolina Panthers CAR 21 @ Washington Redskins WAS 13 W Box
10/23/2011 Washington Redskins WAS 20 @ Carolina Panthers CAR 33 W Box

In four career starts against the Redskins, Newton is 4-0 with more than 1,000 yards passing and nine touchdowns against zero interceptions. He's also run for more than 100 yards rushing, averaging more than 4.4 yards-per-carry and another two TDs on the ground. Those numbers are absurd. 

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/redskins-recent-struggles-against-cam-newton-panthers-are-reason-worry

If it seems like the Redskins haven't beaten the Panthers in a while, that's because it's true. Washington has not beaten Carolina since George W. Bush was President. 

lest everyone forget the Taint-fugs were at home where they get endless home field advantage and the nfl had to spruce up the celebration of drew sneeze. hopefully, that was their damn super bowl. Shitbags. This will be a tough fuging game and we are on the road. If the team from last week shows up for us, we will get stomped. Eli is terrible where Smith is good, literally as good statistically as Cam right now. Thompson is shifty and quick and we all saw how that worked out against Tevin Coleman. NO ONE should be taking the foreskins lightly. We get no pressure on QBs and maybe we can blitz more now with TD back. They better have a good gameplan in place and Norv get his head out of his ass.

Archived