• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Redskins at Panthers predictions thread!

Jeremy Igo

Samuel scores again, this time he gets behind the defender on the sideline on a play action. Running game feasts, including Cam. 

Defense picks up 4 sacks and a LB gets a pick. 

Crowder beats Jackson on a post. Alex Smith picks up a couple first downs with his legs but other than that we shut down their run game. Reed is held in check. Thompson is held to under 60 total yards. 

27-13 Panthers 

I think Jay Gruden is an awful head coach. With that said, Alex Smith is just the type of qb to expose our defense. Short quick passes on slants make for a long day for our defense. Couple that with the fact that we are pathetic in the red zone and I think we may have issues here. 

Cam needs to be on point. I don’t think we will have much success on the ground as they are stout in the middle.  We cannot lose the turnover battle in this game  

27-21 bad guys. After this game the frustration with Rivera will be at a boiling point around here. 

Yeah the more I look at this game the more it seems we'd really have to lay an egg to lose. Yeah their defensive line could give us trouble, but man they run such a vanilla offense and don't have any elite playmakers. If Alex Smith was Tom Brady and Jay Gruden was Bill Belichick, I might be worried, but especially with how banged up they are I just see a really one sided contest. 

The only thing giving me pause is most oddsmakers still seem to be giving us a point, and well, I generally err on the side of professionals knowing something I don't. But maybe the larger betting community just haven't caught on to how much of a mismatch this looks like on paper.

16 hours ago, rbsponsel52 said:

Same was said about our defense in the game against Giants and we came very close to losing.

The operative words being "Almost lost". Because, as we all know. We did win. And we get our emotional leader back in TD.

We should be able to limit their running game. Making them one dimensional. Which should bode well for our Defense. 

We are just the better team. Winning on the road is tough. But this is a game we very well should win.

Going to be close , Alex smith picks us apart , Jordan reed and some no name wr scores , ap scores , cam gets picked by Norman , dj Moore 1 catch 40 yards , Torrey smith 4 targets 0 catches play 98% of snaps , cam rush td , pass td to mccaffrey, mccaffrey rush td we win by 6 in a game where Washington has a drive to beat us but we survived 

Archived